Looking for Investors to Interview for BiggerPockets

7 Replies

Real Estate Investor Interviewees Needed :green:

Hi Everyone! We're looking to do a few investor interviews to share with the rest of the site and the world. If anyone is interested, shoot me a PM, respond here, or email me.

All Investor Interviews can be seen at:
Meet the Investor

Yeah, sometimes this can still be a lonely place. We're starting to reach critical mass here, but once in a while, there's no one around. I've got a couple of leads, though.

Thanks Wesley

Josh,

We would love to do an interview. We are Customer First Homes, LLC based out of the Detroit area. We have done over 1500 deals (300 in 2009) and have a reputation in the industry for having great inventory at great prices.

Joshua,

I would be happy to help. If you want an interview I would be happy to help. Just let me know what to do.

Good idea. I'm on the Meet the Investor section already so no need for my info. I really enjoyed reading the other interviews and putting the info listed in interview with the posts that are made by same individuals! Rich

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you