• Developer
  • Napa, CA
Votes |
Private Portfolio Loans for Rentals

Thomas Hodge
  • Developer
  • Napa, CA
Posted Sep 21 2021, 06:15

I've seen portfolio type loans that wrap up several properties into one loan. These loans are typically longer-term commercial loans with a banking institution.

Are there any private lenders that do the same thing?

I have 6 rental generating properties where the LTV is ~60%. I'd like to get a long-term private loan that combine all 6 properties at a decent rate.

User Stats

Votes
Matthew Crivelli
Lender
  • Lender
  • Massachusetts
Votes |
Lender
  • Lender
  • Massachusetts
Replied Sep 21 2021, 07:55

I can take a look for you. We offer a 30 year fixed portfolio loan for 1-4 family properties that is based on the asset and a credit score. 

User Stats

Votes
George Despotopoulos
Lender
  • Lender
  • New York, NY
Votes |
Lender
  • Lender
  • New York, NY
Replied Sep 27 2021, 21:04

You should be able to get a 30 yr fixed against the portfolio at up to 75% LTV for cash-outs & 80% LTV for rate/term. Rates likely to be 4.25% - 4.875% w/ a 3-5 year prepayment penalty.

Vacasa logo
Vacasa
|
Sponsored
We do the work. You get the ROI. We do it all for your vacation rental. All—marketing, pricing, guest requests, housekeeping & more.

User Stats

Votes
Jared Rine
Lender
  • Lender
  • Sacramento, CA
Votes |
Lender
  • Lender
  • Sacramento, CA
Replied Sep 28 2021, 19:57

@Thomas Hodge..did you find what you were looking for?  Why are you looking for private $ in this structure? If you're looking for long term $, why does the source matter?  It sounded like it does with the post.  Trying to understand as this money is definitely out there and it sounds at your leverage point, you should qualify, assuming the properties cash flow, etc.  

• Lender California (#01915324) and California (#893462)

United Lending Partners Logo