• Dallas Tx
Votes |
Looking for feedback on Anderson Business Advisors

King Kramer
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Dallas Tx
Posted Jun 3 2023, 15:21

Hey BP fam! I am looking to sign up for services from Anderson Business Advisors and I’m looking for some feedback from any of you who have used or currently use them. What’s been your experience? Thanks for your help! 

User Stats

Votes
Ashish Acharya
Pro Member
#2 Tax, SDIRAs & Cost Segregation Contributor
  • CPA, CFP®, PFS
  • Florida
Votes |
Pro Member
#2 Tax, SDIRAs & Cost Segregation Contributor
  • CPA, CFP®, PFS
  • Florida
Replied Jun 3 2023, 15:35
Quote from @King Kramer:

Hey BP fam! I am looking to sign up for services from Anderson Business Advisors and I’m looking for some feedback from any of you who have used or currently use them. What’s been your experience? Thanks for your help! 

Man Man Man!! 

User Stats

Votes
Chris Seveney
Pro Member
#1 All Forums Contributor
  • Investor
  • Virginia
Votes |
Pro Member
#1 All Forums Contributor
  • Investor
  • Virginia
Replied Jun 3 2023, 15:37

@King Kramer

Click on that search in the upper right to find more. This has been discussed on numerous occasions on BP.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
King Kramer
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Dallas Tx
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Dallas Tx
Replied Jun 4 2023, 10:37
Quote from @Chris Seveney:

@King Kramer

Click on that search in the upper right to find more. This has been discussed on numerous occasions on BP.

I see now. Thank you. I was hoping for more up to date info. Unless I’m missing something, it looks like the info is a couple years old. 

User Stats

Votes
King Kramer
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Dallas Tx
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Dallas Tx
Replied Jun 4 2023, 10:38
Quote from @Ashish Acharya:
Quote from @King Kramer:

Man Man Man!! 

How many times have you seen a new forum about them? Haha sorry not trying to start a new convo necessarily. Still learning my way around BP. 

User Stats

Votes
Replied Aug 10 2023, 19:03

I regret writing this bad review, BUT I HAVE TO. It has reached a boiling point, that I cannot take it anymore. As a client of 5+ years, it has just been TOO MUCH, recently. They have cost my business tens of thousands of dollars and countless wasted hours of follow ups and missed opportunities. See below.
ANDERSON BUSINESS ADVISORS has been extremely dissapointing. I have been a "TITANIUM CLIENT" for 5+ years (their highest level tier of service), and it has been an absolute NIGHTMARE for the last year or so. They have failed to renew my entities with the Secretaries of State multiple times, have billed me wrong amounts, and GREATEST OF ALL, have cost my business ~$50K in cumulative TAX PENALTIES due to negligence in filing for a tax extension, failing to walk me through my tax filings and needed payments, and failing to file an abatement promptly. They have lost many employees and the level of service and quality has been dismal. You will spend lots of time checking the quality of their work, from TAXES, to the most mundane administrative work of Registered Agent services. They can't do their job right. They have dropped the ball on me and my businesses many countless times in the last year or so. Go look elsewhere. Their "Titanium Service" does NOT mean anything, other than they would ask you to pay $10K to sign up for it. AWFUL.
They have also outsourced their TAX SERVICES and despite my constant request to expedite my tax filing so that we can apply for a CRITICAL BUSINESS LOAN TO EXPAND OUR BUSINESS, THEY SAT ON OUR TAX and BOOKEEPING files for 7 months. We only just started to file 2022 taxes in August! Unbelievable! We STILL have not received our construction loan from our bank because of this DELAY in tax filings!
We have 8 business entities availing of their services, and as "advisors", they should make business life easier -- not add more work on your plate --- but instead, my team and I have been checking for mistakes, or following up on action items, missed deadlines, and paying penalties to the IRS and Secretaries of State due to their negligence. As an entrepreneur, you should be focused on running and growing your business, not constantly worrying about and following up on your "business advisor". It is a sham. Anderson does NOT make life easier for you. They DO NOT HAVE YOUR BACK. They do not care. Their leadership does not even care to follow up or give a courtesy call. I've sent so many follow-ups, and the issues remain.
Believe me - as a "Titanium Client" for 5 years - I have used ALL of their services, and I KNOW first-hand how Anderson's service has, SADLY, deteriorated. I suggest that you hire someone else that really has your back. The recent consecutive mistakes have been so EGREGIOUS, that I honestly thought that it was either A SICK JOKE, or some coordinated attempt to push out some of their tenured clients. I can only guess. What I am sure of, though, is that Anderson has NEGLECTED me and my 8 entities. It has gone really, really bad.
I have yet to see how Anderson handles this now that I have written this HONEST review. I will provide an update when I hear back or have substantial resolution to my issues. Should I hold my breath?