CPA Referal in the South Florida region

CPA Referal in the South Florida region

Investor · Miami, FL · Member since 2017 · 5 posts · 3 votes
Hello BPers, I am currently a SFR investor in the Miami-Dade area with 1 rental property currently under my portfolio, looking to expand by purchasing a possible second SFR (duplex, In-Law Quarters, Efficiencies) within the next couple months, into the new year. Before I continue expanding, I'd like to find a really good CPA with extensive RE accounting knowledge and experience. I plan on forming an LLC eventually as I navigate through the different investing strategies I would like to venture in (whether buy & holds, MultiFams, Flipping, etc), but I am taking all the necessary steps now in order to be able to continue conducting business in the future and not have to worry about Uncle Sam wanting any MORE of his "silent partner" cut than what he gets. Tax Strategy is my No. 1 priority before I begin to purchase any future properties. Any referrals/feedback of any professionals with proven results conducting business in the Miami-Dade/Broward county would be much appreciated.
2Reply
24 views

Most Popular Reply

Carl FischerPro Member
Rental Property Investor · Ambler, PA · Member since 2015 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
8y

@Evelio Martinez

I would call @Lance Lvovsky he has some good info for BP community. 

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Carl FischerPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Ambler, PA · Member since 2015 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y

    @Evelio Martinez

    I would call @Lance Lvovsky he has some good info for BP community. 

  • Lance LvovskyPro Member
    Accountant · Fort Lauderdale, FL · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 753 votes
    8y

    @Carl Fischer Thanks for the mention.

    @Evelio Martinez please do not hesitate to reach out to me with any questions.

  • Investor · Miami, FL · Member since 2017 · 5 posts · 3 votes
    8y

    @Carl Fischer Thank you for taking the time to read my post and referring someone

    @Lance Lvovsky I will be in the Miami area right before the holidays.... my partner and I would really like to receive some solid advice on how to handle forming our business from this point on.... I will touch base with you a couple of days before I arrive to see if we can schedule a meet-up. Thank you for responding as well to this post.

  • Thomas FranklinPro Member
    Real Estate Investor · Miami, FL · Member since 2010 · 939 posts · 739 votes
    8y
    Evelio Martinez please send me a Private Message and I will provide you the name and phone number, of a CPA that I highly recommend and is my Personal Accountant.
  • Lance LvovskyPro Member
    Accountant · Fort Lauderdale, FL · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 753 votes
    8y

    @Evelio Martinez Not a problem! I look forward to hearing from you. You can send me a private message to arrange a meeting.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.