• Investor
  • Pembroke, MA
Votes |
Massachusetts Land For Sale: Wholesale Deals

John Fossetti
  • Investor
  • Pembroke, MA
Posted Dec 13 2013, 07:21

Hello Bigger Pockets Family, I have a lot of great opportunities in the Boston area. I have some Raw Land, Multi-Families and Condo Conversions. I also have a Lease Option available and a few properties on the south shore. Here is a list of a few.

School Street Roxbury- 2 3 families with basement apartments in the process of getting approved. Fine Point Brick building with a flat rubber roof.

Corner Lot with traffic lights in Fort Hill (Boston) on the corner on Washington Street, 4 parcels zoned residential and commercial asking $600,000

Car Wash with 2 Acres (car wash is active, but best play would be demo and build apartment complex) asking 1M

A church on Washington Street in Roxbury that has the potential for a big apartment complex or Condo's. a walk to Mass Ave. Asking $2.75M but looking for offers.

Lot on Stella Road in Roslindale zoned for Residentail ($175K)

Single Family on Mercer in South Boston with plans in place for a condo conversion. Should have the approval in February (ZBA) Asking $550K

Small Cottage with Ocean views in Kingston MA, Single Family 2 bed $100K

SFR in Rockland asking $140K (I haven't seen this and not sure on the renovation costs, it is a friend of mine who has it under contract.)

24 unit Apartment complex with plans in place in Brockton MA.

NEWPORT RI CONDO, In Beautiful Newport RI, a Condo Unit in a Mansion that was converted. Needs some repairs.

If you are interested in any of these please let me know!

To your success!

John Fossetti

User Stats

Votes
Mike Hurney
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Boston, MA
Votes |
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Boston, MA
Replied Dec 13 2013, 07:26

@John Fossetti You're a Busy guy! These your Broker Listings or have you got them under agreement?

User Stats

Votes
John Fossetti
  • Investor
  • Pembroke, MA
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Pembroke, MA
Replied Dec 13 2013, 07:40

No Broker deals, I don't plan on placing them on MLS but if I have to I will. Some I have UAG and a couple I don't but I know the people well enough.

NREIG  logo
NREIG
|
Sponsored
Customizable insurance coverage with a program that’s easy to use Add, edit, and remove properties from your account any time with no minimum-earned premiums.

User Stats

Votes
Justin Silverio
Pro Member
  • Developer
  • Andover, MA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Developer
  • Andover, MA
Replied Dec 13 2013, 08:32

Nice @John Fossetti You're rocking down there. Anything North of Boston? If not, keep me in mind for future reference.

User Stats

Votes
John Fossetti
  • Investor
  • Pembroke, MA
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Pembroke, MA
Replied Dec 13 2013, 08:42

How is Bedford, it is a lead, I am hoping to get it by the end of next week. I will keep you updated. I also have Short Sales in Stoughton and Easton but we are still a few weeks (or maybe months) for getting an answer on it.

User Stats

Votes
Christopher L.
  • HVAC Contractor
  • Rhode Island
Votes |
  • HVAC Contractor
  • Rhode Island
Replied Dec 13 2013, 12:39

John I would be interested in looking at the information on both the Newport property and the 24 unit apartment complex. You can email me the information if that is easier. [email protected]

Account Closed
  • Developer
  • Boston, MA
Votes |
  • Developer
  • Boston, MA
Replied Dec 17 2013, 19:14

Hi John,

I am interested in the properties and land in Boston. Send me an email at [email protected]

I look forward to hearing from you and making some deals work.

Neselle Maria

User Stats

Votes
Joshua Dawson
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Dublin, OH
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Dublin, OH
Replied Dec 18 2013, 11:12

I may have some interested buyers. Could you message me your contact info?

- Josh, Back Bay