Skip to content
Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Peter Frano
Votes |
Florida real estate agent looking for lender options to start doing some small flips

Peter Frano
Posted Jan 16 2024, 18:11

Hello All,

Very interested in finding a lender to work with who can lend in Florida to help me get started with some small flips and learning and getting better at things and eventually moving up to medium sized and more expensive flips.  Top 4% in my county realtor in Fl managing a team of 11 agents currently and wanting to find someone maybe willing to take a little more risk on me than a brand new newbie and willing to help guide me as well. Want to start very small with like a 100k home and work up from there. If anyone can chime in also of maybe who I should contact or where I can find what I am looking in case some lenders don't see this post I would sincerely appreciate it.

Looking for

User Stats

Votes
Jason Wray
Pro Member
  • Banker
  • Nationwide
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Banker
  • Nationwide
Replied Jan 16 2024, 21:19

Peter,

First Congratulations! Secondly, lets connect I am here in Florida as well and would love to talk networking. Send me a message or an email.

User Stats

Votes
Scott Wolf
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • Boca Raton, FL
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • Boca Raton, FL
Replied Jan 17 2024, 04:36
Quote from @Peter Frano:

Hello All,

Very interested in finding a lender to work with who can lend in Florida to help me get started with some small flips and learning and getting better at things and eventually moving up to medium sized and more expensive flips.  Top 4% in my county realtor in Fl managing a team of 11 agents currently and wanting to find someone maybe willing to take a little more risk on me than a brand new newbie and willing to help guide me as well. Want to start very small with like a 100k home and work up from there. If anyone can chime in also of maybe who I should contact or where I can find what I am looking in case some lenders don't see this post I would sincerely appreciate it.

Hi Peter,

I'd be happy to connect as well.  I'll drop you a PM. I'm in Boca.

-Scott

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
AJ Exner
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • Springfield, MO
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • Springfield, MO
Replied Jan 17 2024, 11:42

@Peter Frano

Great mindset, build from that and there are certainly a lot of opportunities. You'll want to keep an eye on the purchase price and the total loan amount as you get started as many lenders will have minimums on both. Are you hoping to BRRR them?

Good luck!

User Stats

Votes
Stacy Raskin
  • Lender
Votes |
  • Lender
Replied Jan 17 2024, 22:13

Very cool you want to get started with this! In my experience, you will have more lending options if the loan amount is $100K and up. I'll send you a message as well. 

User Stats

Votes
Sophia Buesing
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • Denver
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • Denver
Replied Feb 6 2024, 13:48

Congrats on all your success! I would love to help. 

User Stats

Votes
Replied Mar 30 2024, 12:54

I am equipped to provide funding solutions tailored to projects involving property renovation and resale (fix and flip), long-term property ownership (fix and keep), as well as refinancing initiatives. I’d be more than happy to close some deals with you!!