• Real Estate Investor
  • Newark, DE
Votes |
New Investor Starting out

Biko Mulah
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Newark, DE
Posted Jan 5 2015, 18:32

Hey guys, i am a real estate investor starting out, i have been studying alot about real estate and its time i need to take some action. I am looking for mentor thats in the Newark Delaware location or the tristate area(DE,PA& MD). I am offering my time in exchange for your experience, i am a fast learner. I want to see the day to day life of a fulltime investor( especially in Wholesaling, but will also appreciate any other aspects of realestate investing. I will help with any investing activities needed. I am very reliable. I am currently in a REIA club but finding hard to find Mentors, without getting the run-around. Thanks in advance. Any feedback is appreciated.

Looking for

User Stats

Votes
James Wise#1 Classifieds Contributor
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH
Replied Jan 5 2015, 18:38

@Biko Mulah 

welcome to the site.

User Stats

Votes
Jessica Stiner
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Newark, DE
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Newark, DE
Replied Jan 5 2015, 19:29

Hi Biko,

I am also from Delaware and new to personal RE investing. Welcome to BP! I wouldn't be the mentor you are looking for, but my expertise is in property management, home sales and weekly vacation homes. If you have any questions in these areas, let me know. I'm more then willing to help.

Jessica Stiner

Ideal Property Solutions Logo
BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Kim Martin
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Wenatchee, WA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Wenatchee, WA
Replied Jan 5 2015, 21:50

Welcome to BP! Just keep asking people out to coffee. Show up to the REIA club meetings early and help set up. Stay late and help clean up. The right mentor will come. Best of luck to you.

Account Closed
  • Real Estate Lender
  • Atlanta, GA
Votes |
  • Real Estate Lender
  • Atlanta, GA
Replied Jan 6 2015, 04:31

Biko,

Making sure you stay on top of the Newark market and which specific areas are hot; also, knowing how to evaluate properties is a good place to start.

Welcome to BP.

User Stats

Votes
Mike Hepburn
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Toronto, ON
Votes |
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Toronto, ON
Replied Jan 6 2015, 04:31

What I love about wholesaling, your not buying the house. Consequently you don't have to see it and don't have to look in your backyard for deals.