Focus Group Members to Test Real Estate Investment Search Engine!

43 Replies

Add my name please.  I'm from Wichita, KS.  My email is [email protected]  

Thanks,
Val

I am a General Contractor who works in joint ventures. I bring my technical knowledge to the test group. Thanks 

Erik, My wife and I invest in Colorado and Florida and are intrigued by your software solution; would love to help.
Eric and Christine

I would be interested although Im not in the midwest. Im based in Los Angeles, California. My email is [email protected]

@Erik H.

I am the best person to test the beta Greater Margins product.

I analyze search engines as a career and analyze properties for fun and investing. I would add value to the beta test.

Thank you, Desiree

@Erik H.

Please send me information on this if you are still looking for testers.

Thank you

I’m interested if you still have spots. Full time agent and I use to do systems analysis, QA and testing in the tech world.

[email protected]

Hi Erik! I'd love to help test. I also do PPC for a living, so if I can be of any help, don't hesitate to reach out.

Thanks!

Tina

Hello, 

I am a investor who mainly focuses on Fix and Flips in the Central Florida area .. ie: Tampa, Orlando , Ocala and every city in between those major cities .. 

I also work with a select few investors who sometimes agree to be my finance partner and given the right property will fund fix and flips 100% including rehab .. I find and manage the property’s and in return we split profits .. So getting first crack at profit potential properties is the key and I would love the opportunity to be a part of your beta testing .. I will in return keep you updated throughout the year and give my feedback and my opinions when ever asked or if I see ways that might improve the process .. 

This opportunity excites me greatly and all I can foresee a upside to being apart of this .. I am also a big user of social media and have no issues with helping to promote your product when asked or given permission to do so .. 

I also believe strongly about paying it forward and helping others succeed..  

So please consider me for this beta testing program ..

Wish you , your company and basically everyone the very best .. 

God Speed, 

Michael Short 

[email protected] 

353-693-2160 

Thank you for your consideration .. 

If it's not too late I'd love to help you out with your beta test!  Thanks for offering and I hope it has been going well for you.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here