Skip to content
Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Federico Gutierrez
  • Realtor
  • Cleveland, OH
Votes |
West Side Cleveland SFR. 12% COC. Finished Basement.

Federico Gutierrez
  • Realtor
  • Cleveland, OH
Posted Jan 21 2019, 13:49

********! Join my MAILING LIST !**********! Join my MAILING LIST !*************

Charming Brooklyn Bungalow awaits your finishing touches! Thoughtfully designed with newer carpets throughout while maintaining vinyl flooring in all 3 entryways to keep your carpet fresh! Enter through the front where you are greeted by your large living room, or enter through the back from the deck to your eat-in-kitchen with skylight and automatic motion sensor light, open to the formal kitchen with exposed brick walls! The kitchen has been equipped with proper GFCI outlets and awaits your personal touch! Also on the main level, you have 2 good sized bedrooms with 2 closets in one bedroom, and newer carpet in both! The second floor has been finished with tasteful woodwork on the walls and ceilings, and built in storage/closet space! The partially finished basement with glass block windows and half bath has endless potential for a possible man-cave, workout room, or space for your favorite hobby! The spacious detached garage with remote opener and electric is located on the rear of the home, with the paved driveway being on the side street for convenience! Don't let this one pass you by! Wonderful investment or awesome starter home with a bit of TLC!! 

Assuming 4.5% interest, 30 year mortgage & a 25% down payment.

• Down payment $ 17,475.00
  • Up Front costs $ 2000.00
  • Estimated Yearly Rents $ 11,400.00
  • Estimated Yearly Expenses $5,700.00
  • Yearly Debt service $ 3,187.56
  • Net cash flow after expenses & debt service $2,512.44

CASH ON CASH RETURN 12.9 %

Holton-Wise Realtor of the Year for 2016, to set up your FREE real estate consultation about investing in the Chicago, IL or Cleveland, Ohio market. Don't sleep on your opportunity to build WEALTH through passive income and reduce your taxable income. All through BUY and HOLD properties.

Holton-Wise Property Group - Cleveland -

Century 21 Universal - Chicago -

Have helped many Bigger pockets members build passive cashflow. Read how I've helped fellow BP members acquire CASH FLOWING investments. What's stopping you from investing? LET'S TALK

Read my Zillow Profile and my outstanding work ethic for my clients

*Featured properties is listed by the office/agent presenting this brochure

Offering