How well is your marketing working? Time to take the NEXT STEP!

7 Replies

Do you have a Real Estate related business?

Many of you know that i've got a huge social Media presence. Around 3 Million YouTube views & over 100,000 collective social media followers on my various platforms. Now I'd like to use that clout, exposure & content creation skillset to help you grow your business! My team would love to create a video for you & take your business to the next level.

Recently Bigger Pockets member @Dave Foster inked a marketing deal with my team & you're gonna see a lot of him in my upcoming videos. Take a look at the 1st commercial we produced for him here https://youtu.be/21YjUrl342w

Would you like to advertise your business in one of my videos? 

Perfect opportunity for

• Lenders
  • Mortgage Brokers
  • Hard Money Lenders
  • Mentors
  • Coaches
  • Property Management Software Providers
  • Accountants
  • CPAs
  • Attorneys
  • Lawyers
  • Turnkey Providers
  • Home Inspectors
  • Virtual Assistants
  • Marketing Assistants
  • Consultants
  • Building Suppliers
  • Property Management Companies
  • Solo 401(k) & Self Directed IRA providers
  • Tenant screening companies

Advertising packages starting as low as $499. CLICK HERE for more info

@Nathan G. My man, what'd you think about Dave's commercial? I am sure my world wide audience would love to hear about what you're doing out there in Cody, Wyoming.

@Clayton Mobley same thing brotha. Birmingham, Alabama has got some opportunities that I am sure my viewers would love to hear about.

It's a great commercial and I've spoken to you about video marketing before because I love what you do. But I'm not there yet. I am literally training my team right now to start collecting video testimonies, create marketing videos, and start providing free, quality content via video to the viewing audience. Once we have established content, then we'll start ratcheting up the quality.

Baby steps.

Originally posted by @Nathan G. :

It's a great commercial and I've spoken to you about video marketing before because I love what you do. But I'm not there yet. I am literally training my team right now to start collecting video testimonies, create marketing videos, and start providing free, quality content via video to the viewing audience. Once we have established content, then we'll start ratcheting up the quality.

Baby steps.

Nice.

What type of content are you guys starting with? Investor testimonies? Tenant testimonies? Spill the deets man.

@James Wise this looks great! It's not something we've really considered before, but I have a lot of respect for @Dave Foster and you and I always line up with our core values and business ethics on the forums, plus you regularly provide value and education to new investors (and much more succinctly than I do lol) so it's definitely something we'd like to talk about more. I'll put you in touch with our new CEO, Lindsay Davis, and y'all can talk turkey.

@James Wise we're actively seeking buyer/seller/investor/Landlord testimonies right now. Literally started this morning!

i've been making short walk-through videos of homes but now we're going to start some video blogging ideas, tips for buyers/sellers, instruction videos for Owners and Tenants (primarily how to use the portal), and we're hoping to start some community highlights starting next month.

Originally posted by @Clayton Mobley :

@James Wise this looks great! It's not something we've really considered before, but I have a lot of respect for @Dave Foster and you and I always line up with our core values and business ethics on the forums, plus you regularly provide value and education to new investors (and much more succinctly than I do lol) so it's definitely something we'd like to talk about more. I'll put you in touch with our new CEO, Lindsay Davis, and y'all can talk turkey.

Sounds good Clayton. Looking forward to it. My audience is hungry for more properties than the Cleveland market has to offer. Leveraging my platform to connect my audience with providers in other states is much more preferable to me than spending millions building out a similar infrastructure to what I've got in Cleveland in all of the other turnkey markets out there. You guys run a good business over at Spartan so I know they'd be well taken care of.

Originally posted by @Nathan G. :

@James Wise we're actively seeking buyer/seller/investor/Landlord testimonies right now. Literally started this morning!

i've been making short walk-through videos of homes but now we're going to start some video blogging ideas, tips for buyers/sellers, instruction videos for Owners and Tenants (primarily how to use the portal), and we're hoping to start some community highlights starting next month.

There you go. When you get the 1st one put together go ahead & post them here to this thread & I'll give you some free critiques/constructive criticism.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here