KC area Rehad and Work needed

KC area Rehad and Work needed

Rental Property Investor · Parker, CO · Member since 2017 · 80 posts · 15 votes

I own a few properties in the KC area and I need to do some Rehab work on 1 to 2 places and Id like to see if anyone can recommend a good individual or partner that I can trust. I am not a large dealer so Im looking for a person that I can trust to give me good estimates and do solid work. Im not 100% sure if I want to rehab and rerent it or maybe its better to Rehab and see so I can roll it into something else in the area. 

Appreciate your recommendations. 

Jeff

0Reply
4 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.