Cleveland Property Managers

18 Replies

Hi all. I've recently purchased a duplex in the 44105 area of Cleveland. I live out of state and I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good property manager. I've called a few myself but they all say they won't manage properties in that area. Can anyone recommend a good property manager in the area?

@Tim Lewis      Reach out to  

@Angel Chaney  

She is with AllStar Management in Cleveland............They manage several of my units. I can also tell you who to absolutely positively avoid out there as well because I have had to fire two PMs I used to utilize out there.

@Brian Garlington Are you talking about the Allstar Management with Wayne? I was thinking about checking them out. I'm curious as to who you had to fire, because I think I'm about to fire mine. I'm currently with Progressive Urban Property Management. I've only been with them for 2 months, but I'm not feeling it.

Originally posted by @Tim Lewis :

Hi all. I've recently purchased a duplex in the 44105 area of Cleveland. I live out of state and I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good property manager. I've called a few myself but they all say they won't manage properties in that area. Can anyone recommend a good property manager in the area?

That's a rough area Tim......You're going to be dealing with an uphill battle getting quality folks to take on a property like that one. Most of the bigger companies will turn it away due to level of danger and blight in the area.

Originally posted by @Terry Schoen :

I used Bob Collett to find me a renter.  He does not manage my property, I manage my own,  but he is in upstanding guy. Conscientious. Out of Brecksville, Ohio but manages in Cle. Good luck. 

I think the chance that Bob would be willing to take on a Cleveland 44105 house is about zero.