Candace Hall
  • Rental Property Investor
Votes |
I GENUINELY NEED HELP

Candace Hall
  • Rental Property Investor
Posted Jan 27 2022, 07:10

Hi,

Im looking for direction, help, advice, or even someone whose willing to take me under their wing. Anything helps!

I have inherited land and property which is free and clear. So I decided 9 months ago that I'd get into Real Estate Wholesaling to educate myself about RE and also earn money to demolish the property that sits upon the land.

Its not as easy since the home has Asbestos on the home, and most companies are asking for 10k as the starting rate.

So, I figured I'd challenge myself and grow within the business. I found out I have a great passion for the field.

So, I'm in no rush because I know theres still soo much to learn. But I would really appreciate someone whose got a heart to guide me in the process.

Im going back and forth on trying to find someone to fund the project so that I could possibly place a multifamily home or apartment complex on the land after the home is demolished.

So as you see there is a lot that goes into this. But I can't and I will never stop trying to find the answers I'm seeking.

Please no rude comments or remarks. Everyone had to start somewhere. And this is my starting place. Thank you.

Loading replies...