Votes
Keith Williams
  • Investor
Votes |
Heard of Zi-Find for Airbnb leases?

Keith Williams
  • Investor
Posted Oct 27 2023, 11:03

Has anyone used Zi-Find for leasing their properties to tenants for corporate lease? I listed my property for free in Macon, GA and they've been connecting me with tenants who want to Airbnb. The connection happened in less than a week of listing but I haven't seen anyone talking about them. Am I the only one? 

User Stats

Votes
Jacob Zwagemaker
  • Investor
  • Culver City, CA
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Culver City, CA
Replied Jan 10 2024, 14:07

Curious to hear, how did this end? Looking to learn more about Zi-Find.

Zi-Find just approached me via Zillow interested in marketing my Memphis TN property.

User Stats

Votes
Keith Williams
  • Investor
Votes |
  • Investor
Replied Jan 10 2024, 16:18

my property was rented and I've never been more satisfied with a tenant. They pay rent before the due date, clean the property after every client, and if something breaks they usually repair it before I'm aware because their clients will give them bad ratings. Zach also explained this to me on the phone so I knew it wasn't a sales pitch when my tenant did it. I uploaded my property on their platform but I got an email last week saying their platform is updating so they will be uploading for owners until the update ends. I am shocked their service is free.

I bought a fixer-upper about a month ago and I'm thinking about sending it to Zi-Find when it's done. 

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Replied Apr 26 2024, 17:50
Quote from @Keith Williams:

Has anyone used Zi-Find for leasing their properties to tenants for corporate lease? I listed my property for free in Macon, GA and they've been connecting me with tenants who want to Airbnb. The connection happened in less than a week of listing but I haven't seen anyone talking about them. Am I the only one? 

User Stats

Votes
Replied Apr 26 2024, 17:51

Hello I heard about Zi-Find was curious about them as well is it legit? 

User Stats

Votes
Keith Williams
  • Investor
Votes |
  • Investor
Replied Apr 26 2024, 18:03
Quote from @Gary Rucker:

Hello I heard about Zi-Find was curious about them as well is it legit? 
I know they are legit because I listed my property there and it got rented by someone looking to do Airbnb. I wasn't skeptical at first because I control who I decide to rent my property to. I was just asking if any other landlords heard of them. I had the opportunity to talk with the owner and he's a great guy, he did his best to make sure I was well taken care of. Since then I've listed two other properties and had success on one. I haven't had any issues with my tenants either. I can see them becoming the Zillow of subleases when more owners discover them. I haven't seen much said about them but I'm satisfied with what I've experienced.. they've made me money and I collect rent every month.