• Investor
  • Warner Robins, GA
Votes |
More direct postcard

Don Chambers
  • Investor
  • Warner Robins, GA
Posted Jun 25 2017, 06:01
My direct mail response rate is almost 4%. This is my first direct mail campaign and i dont think there is much competition in my area. I've sent 1,100 postcards and gotten 42 calls. The mailings just went out and i don't think every card has been delivered yet. I have had a hard time getting all the calls. I have only gotten 9 and now I have brought in a partner to call the leads. The list is absentee owners with equity. The card is a handwritten font that just says i would like to buy the house, as-is, with cash. The main response is from people that have no motivation. They just want to see if I will pay market value or more. Should I make my intent more obvious on the card? There is a lot of discussion about what to send (yellow letter, zip letter, postcard), how to get them to open a letter, what to say, how to make it personal, etc. Are these things really important when they are motivated? I think its just ways to get the unmotivated people intrigued so they will call. I would like to try a mailing that makes it clear that I'm an investor. That I will buy fast in any condition but I'm not paying after repair market value. I am not sure how to word it. Any thoughts?

Loading replies...