Looking for recommendations to a reputable property management company that is known for their work . 100+ units.
@Alisha Decoteau I work with a great property management company called Citiside Properties. They manage properties primarily in Fulton and Dekalb county, and really do a great job at giving owners returns. I am a bit biased as I do work with them, but I would have to recommend them. You can call their main office number or just pm me and I can get your number for the managing broker to give you a call!
Go to www.narpm.org and search their directory.
If you make a mistake and hire a bad Property Manager, it can ruin you for life. Learn the difference between a good PM and a bad one, try to interview at least three, and then make an educated decision. Remember: the PM with the highest fees may be the one that makes you the most money.
Things to do:
1. Review their management agreement. Ensure there are no hidden fees!
2. Calculate the total cost for a year. Some will charge a percentage of rent and nothing else. Some will charge a percentage each month but also a start-up fee, a leasing fee or lease renewal fee each year, administrative fees, maintenance fees, etc. Every fee should be fully disclosed!
3. Review their lease agreement and addendums.
4. Interview them about how they handle maintenance, late rent, unpaid rent, lease violations, evictions, etc.
5. Ask to speak to some of their current owners and tenants.
6. Google them and see what kind of reviews they have.
Hi @Alisha Decoteau we might can help, give me a shout.
Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate
Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing