Votes
Ryan Keenan
  • bethel, ct
Votes |
Tenant paying rent but not communicating

Ryan Keenan
  • bethel, ct
Posted Jul 31 2021, 06:24

Hey BP, have a situation here and would love to here your thoughts. I bought a 3 family 10 months ago fully occupied. One tenant who has been living there 3 years is a constant complainer. I have recieved almost 25 problems or complaints. Some complaints were legit such as new bathroom door, fan in bathroom , heat was not turning up. Other then that, she called me because the town didn't take her recyclables, the plow guy didn't plow her steps fast enough in a blizzard, small bees nest, sink smells, the landscaper is a issue, the town put too much snow at the end of her driveway, didn't shovel mailboxes, problems with people down stairs and how they park.

The latest thing that put me over the edge is the screen broke in the storm door. So I put a whole new front door on aswell as a screen door. 4 days later is complaing about the back door and now is broken because she broke the glass pulling it open. Now in fixing the back door she calls me about bed bugs and how the people downstairs brought them.

I finally said, "seems like you are unhappy here and you can move out" she did not say much to that but I'm frustrated . She pays the rent on time but now does not respond to me at all. Thankyou for your insight!

Ryan

Loading replies...