• Providence, RI
Votes |
Feedback on Holton-Wise Real Estate of Cleveland Ohio

Robert Wodogaza
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Providence, RI
Posted Oct 27 2021, 08:41

Good afternoon BP Family.  

I am turning to all of you for some honest, unbiased feedback on Holton-Wise Real Estate in Cleveland Ohio.  I am hoping that anyone that may have dealings with them, now or in the past, can give me some fair feedback on your experience with them.  

I am looking to invest out of my own state of Rhode Island and am doing a lot of research on Turnkey property management companies that deal in the Cleveland area. I am looking to buy property and have them manage it for me. I am also looking to possibly do some BRRRR deals with them and then have them manage those as well.

Holton-Wise is one of the companies I have spent a lot of time looking into.  I am now at the point where I need to tap into my BP family's knowledge as a resource, and what I consider to be the best resource for feedback. 

I want to know the good, the bad, the ugly and everything in between on Holton-Wise.  Based on all of the information on their website and the endless videos James Wise has done, I like what I see, but I am not sure how true it all is.  I like what seems to be the transparent attitude, but is it all smoke and mirrors.

I  look forward to hearing from everyone, and thank you all for your time.

Regards,

Rob Wodogaza

Loading replies...