Pro Member
Votes |
Free DFW Real Estate Investor Monthly Meetup- Saturday, February 4 at 8AM

Richard Helppie-Schmieder
Pro Member
Posted Jan 19 2023, 10:55

1 Reply

• 02/04/23 08:00AM - 09:00AM America/Chicago
  • This is located at one of our recent projects that my business partner and I are flipping. , 237 Oak Hill Drive Trophy Club, Texas 76262
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Monthly Meetup Alert!

We are holding our monthly meetup on Saturday, February 4 at 8AM in Trophy Club, TX. This free event is a chance to mingle with other like minded individuals within real estate and how we can help one another achieve our goals. We all know that real estate is a team sport.

Our topic of focus this month is how to spot the unique value in a property and the location is one of our newest properties we are working on flipping currently. Please feel free to message me for more information or any questions you may have.

We will be providing coffee and donuts as well. 

Loading replies...