Tom Dagney
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Cherry Hill & Princeton, NJ
Posted Jan 30 2024, 08:06
This event is brought to you by:

No Replies

• 02/20/24 06:00PM - 09:00PM America/New_York
  • The Holiday Inn, 2175 W. Marlton Pike (Rt. 70) Cherry Hill, New Jersey 08002
  • $20

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

SJREIA Main Meeting @ 6pm - Cherry Hill Holiday Inn

Location: The Holiday Inn, 2175 W. Marlton Pike (Rt. 70), Cherry Hill, NJ
Members attend FREE -- Visitors pay $20

👉 RSVP NOW!

One of our most popular meetings! Historical Rehab Cost Estimating
******This meeting will not be recorded, please plan to attend!

Hosted by Dave Ahlzadeh
Panelists: Stan Wilder and George Russo

• Panel of rehabbers will go over line-item cost for common rehab tasks which allows them to estimate how much the renovation will roughly cost.
  • Allows experienced rehabbers to move fast on offers.
  • Everyone will be able to take notes.

This will be a great meeting for Newbies, Landlords (old & new), anyone who wants to Rehab (or has already done them), new and experienced Wholesalers, and Homeowners too.
Moderator Dave Ahlzadeh has been doing this meeting annually at his Rehabbing Subgroup for many years with STANDING ROOM ONLY crowds

MEET YOUR PANEL & HOST

Panelist Stan Wilder, Wilder Property Acquisitions | 267-694-3349

I am the owner of Wilder Property Acquisitions LLC. I started as a part time investor in 2010 with cash flow real estate and now primarily do fix and flip full time, sort of lol. I own 6 doors in the PA markets and I've completed 70+ fix and flips in the NJ market since 2017. I have been a member of SJREIA since 2016.

Panelist George Russo - NJ Lic Builder since 2000, Past Lic RE Agent 1992-2004, Past Lic NJ Plumbing inspector
Professional Mechanical Project Manager and Estimator with over 30 years experience in commercial and residential new construction and rehab. ranging from 100K to 10mil dollar projects in NJ, PA, & DE
Self Managed Residential Landlord / Buy and Flip Contractor / SJREIA member since 2017 / SJREIA Board member since 2023

Host David J Ahlzadeh grew up in Philly and currently lives in South Jersey, He has been a Real Estate Investor and Realtor in the Philadelphia, Phila Suburbs & the South Jersey markets for the last 18 years. He transitioned out of owning a successful Painting company that he started when he was 23 where he learned a lot about construction and construction management. My Real estate investing experience varies from acquisition of Residential properties for rehab & rent, rehab & resell, wholesaling, rehab & lease purchase to a tenant buyers, building modular houses on single lots and reselling.
I have also been involved in the acquisition and management of a small office building and commercial strip center. I am a member of South Jersey Investors and ran SJREIA's Rehabbing Subgroup for over 8 years.

Location: The Holiday Inn, 2175 W. Marlton Pike (Rt. 70), Cherry Hill, NJ
Time: Doors open @ 6pm - Presentation begins at 7 pm
Members attend FREE -- Visitors pay $20

👉 RSVP

MEETING SCHEDULE:

6:00-7:00 pm – Visit with Business Affiliates & Networking
7:00-7:15 pm – Announcements
7:15-8:30 pm – Main Speaker/Presentation
8:30-9:00 pm – Networking (in the Lobby) and Room Clean-up

Open to the public! SJREIA is a networking and education association for all levels of real estate investors. We offer education in many different aspects of investing and offer unlimited opportunity to be with other like-minded people.