Indianapolis MeetUp - M006 Real Estate Investing Social + Q&A

4 Replies

This event is brought to you by:
  • 03/20/14 07:00PM
  • The Speak Easy @ 5225 Winthrop Ave., Indianapolis, IN
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event. Report

DATE: Thursday 3/20/14

TIME: 7:00pm-9:00pm (Feel free to arrive early!)

LOCATION: The Speak Easy @ 5225 Winthrop Ave., Indianapolis, IN

(Big Gray building with a BLUE "#" symbol on the side, come into through the parking lot side)

PITCHES: No pitches, just educational.

MEETUP: http://bit.ly/IndyREIMeetup

Bring your business cards! Feel free to arrive early.

Use this time to talk about wholesaling, flipping, and financing strategies with experienced investors to help you take steps forward in your business.

What a great time to meet other BiggerPockets members who are just as enthused about real estate investing in Indianapolis as you are!

Toward the end of the evening we will have an open Question and Answer session.

Anybody in Broadripple, Fishers, Westfield, Noblesville, Carmel, etc feel free to attend! Send me an email with questions >[email protected]

See you there!

@Scott Meyers  coincidently I viewed your profile and saw you ask that question ha wouldn't have caught it otherwise!

I need to schedule another meetup.

I'll likely shoot to hold one a couple weeks from now. I considered bringing everyone to my active rehabs, but I'm not quite sure how to go about that.

I heard you were speaking at the recent CIREIA event? Self storage sounded interesting.

My uncle bought an old 84 lumber place and converted it into storage + boat/RV storage, but then changed it into a 2 huge indoor baseball fields.