J. Martin
Pro Member
#1 Real Estate Events & Meetups Contributor
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Oakland, CA
Posted May 8 2014, 01:38
This event is brought to you by:

38 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

This special version of my monthly East Bay Meetup will be held in a vacant unit in my 4plex in Oakland that I am expecting to close later this month, with a tentative meetup date scheduled for Wed, May 28th, at 6:30PM.

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO RSVP & JOIN MY MEETUP.COM GROUP.
BE SURE TO JOIN THE MEETUP.COM GROUP ALSO, SO YOU CAN MORE EASILY BE UPDATED ABOUT FUTURE MEETUPS!

THIS DAY/TIME MAY BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE IF THE LOAN CLOSE DATE CHANGES. PLEASE CHECK BACK!! And I will update you by email.
I will provide the address to the people coming, by email. I will also need to limit the size of the event - tentatively to 20 - due to the venue, and some other non-BP folks who will likely be coming.

What: May East Bay Meetup - Special "On-site Deal" Edition

This event will include introductions, networking, and discussions, as each of the events I organize do. This special meetup will also include a tour (from yours truly) of the property and 3 vacant units, strategy from prospecting to loan close, financials & projections, and fielding any questions. It will be a unique opportunity to get a chance to see the property behind the numbers, on-site with a deal that is still in process. I'll share some info on here before the meetup, and my results after I lease up the units!

I will have to limit the size of this event due to the venue. But I will be able to accommodate many more attendees at the next meetup! Looking forward to seeing you all there!

Also, be sure to check out my NEW WEBSITE for the big Bay Area Summit later this year (still lots of work needed!), and some of the interest so far on the BP POSTING. In discussions with venues and speakers now, so hopefully should have some exciting news in the next few weeks! Send me your email address so I can keep you up to date!

Loading replies...