Milwaukee Meetup - Next one July 26th

Milwaukee Meetup - Next one July 26th

When:

Where:Stone Creek Coffee - 422 N. 5th Street, Milwaukee, Wi 53203

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Flipper/Rehabber · St. Louis, MO · Member since 2008 · 489 posts · 300 votes

Hello Everyone!

Just wanted to let you know that we had the local Milwaukee Meetup this past Saturday the 21st. Our subject was Social Media Marketing and we had an amazing speaker Tamira Hamiliton

www.linkedin.com/pub/tamira-s-hamilton-mba/2/466/b...

I know many of you may think you don't need to know Social Media Marketing, however as smart phones, facebook and  social media in general become such an important part of people's lifestyle, I feel its definitely essential for today's small business. Whether its generating leads or creating a foundation of trust to becoming an expert in this field, this knowledge is essential. We will have her back again for those of you that missed it.

Our next meet-up will be July 26th with our speaker @Mike McDermott who will speak to us about how he runs his real estate investment deals through his 401k.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

1Reply
27 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · Waukegan, IL · Member since 2013 · 367 posts · 80 votes
    12y
    Gained a wealth of information and I now understand why social media is a MUST! After listening and talking with the speaker I realized I can no longer afford to not be more active in the world social media. What's a blog? Kidding. In all seriousness, I can see how blogging alone or a good Facebook presence can be of great use. I spent the rest of the day well into the night researching how to have more a social presence. Good stuff!!!
  • Flipper/Rehabber · St. Louis, MO · Member since 2008 · 489 posts · 300 votes
    12y

    Hello!

    Sorry, not sure why it says 2:00am for time...the meetup will be the same time as always @ 9am.

    Thank you!!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.