• Redwood City, CA
Votes |
San Jose Meetup - Wednesday September 24th

Jeff Pollack
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Redwood City, CA
Posted Sep 22 2014, 09:03

8 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Hey All,

My partner Greg and I host our next Meetup Wednesday September 24th in San Jose at Harry's Hofbrau.  We're in the private room all the way in the back.  While this is not a "BP Meetup", per se, we do have members and attendees every month who are part of the BP community.  We've got a good group of people who are there to network and share info, so please do attend if you are able.  Along with our usual networking we will have a "panel of lenders" who will provide some insights and field questions around how to find money for your deals.  They also have a ton of general real estate experience, so they can be tapped for that as well.  

Hope to see you there!

http://www.meetup.com/San-Jose-Real-Estate-Networking-Club/

Cheers,

Jeff

Keywords:

South Bay, South Bay Meetup, Bay Area, Meetup, Meet up, Meet-up, San Francisco , Oakland, Berkeley, Alameda County, Contra Costa County,  South Bay, Peninsula, Walnut Creek,  Fremont ,  San Jose, Milpitas, Sunnyvale, Fremont, Palo Alto, Santa Clara, Mountain View, Gilroy, Santa Cruz

User Stats

Votes
J. Martin
Pro Member
#1 Real Estate Events & Meetups Contributor
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Oakland, CA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Oakland, CA
Replied Sep 22 2014, 15:38

Hi @Jeff Pollack ,

I already had your meetup on my Calendar from your meetup group, and looking forward to join. I had the opportunity to meet you a couple times before - at least once at Joe Metz's meetup group in Fremont I believe. I've heard good things about your meetup group from others, and glad I finally get the chance to come join.

For anyone else down in San Jose, Palo Alto, etc, maybe you'd like to come out and join? @Kathryn M. , @Account Closed  want to drive down and meet some lenders? I can take a few in carpool if you don't mind leaving early (I want to miss traffic..) Hopefully the cities will catch the rest of folks..

User Stats

Votes
Jeff Pollack
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Redwood City, CA
Votes |
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Redwood City, CA
Replied Sep 22 2014, 16:13

Hey @J Martin,

Thanks for the kind words and shout out.  You are correct that we met at Joe and Dean's Meetup in Fremont.  Would love to see you at our Meetup in San Jose if you can make it. 

Cheers,

Jeff

Steadily logo
Steadily
|
Sponsored
America’s best-rated landlord insurance nationwide Quotes online in minutes. Single-family, fix n’ flips, short-term rentals, and more. Great prices.
Account Closed
  • Investor
  • San Jose, CA
Votes |
  • Investor
  • San Jose, CA
Replied Sep 22 2014, 23:05

Jeff and @J. Martin ,

Mondays and Wednesdays are typically bad for me.  Wife has kickboxing class between 6:30 - 8:00pm so she doesn't come home until 8:30ish.  I will have to pass.  

User Stats

Votes
J. Martin
Pro Member
  • Oakland, CA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Oakland, CA
Replied Sep 23 2014, 06:29

@Jeff Pollack , I'll be there. I've been in contact with @Account Closed , forgot about Wed. Did last one Sat AND invited families so you could come out! But I'll try to stick with non-Mon/Wed for mine in the future if you don't mind driving up ;)

User Stats

Votes
Paul Cheung
  • Union City, CA
Votes |
  • Union City, CA
Replied Sep 25 2014, 01:17

Hi @Jeff Pollack ,

Went to the 9/12 meetup. Didn't expect another one so soon. I would love to meet those lenders. About Joe and Dean's meetup, is it open to public ? Fremont is just next door to me. Do you have their meetup info ?

User Stats

Votes
David C.
  • Investor
  • Bay Area, CA
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Bay Area, CA
Replied Sep 25 2014, 23:44

@Jeff Pollack , thanks for bringing those three high level guests.  It was great & now I have more insight into hard money lending.  They were very informative and entertaining as well.

User Stats

Votes
Jeff Pollack
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Redwood City, CA
Votes |
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Redwood City, CA
Replied Sep 26 2014, 08:54

Hi @paul cheung,

Sorry you missed our Meetup.  If you would like more info on the lenders we had on our panel just PM me.  More info on Joe and Dean's Meetup in Fremont can be found on the Meetup home page.  Just search meetup, fremont. Real estate.  Google will work too.

User Stats

Votes
Jeff Pollack
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Redwood City, CA
Votes |
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Redwood City, CA
Replied Sep 26 2014, 08:56

hi @david cheung,

Thanks for making it to the Meetup.  I'm glad you found it informative.  Ping me some time and we can do lunch or coffee or something. 

Cheers, 

Jeff