Central Illinois Meetup - 12/11/2014 6:00 pm

Central Illinois Meetup - 12/11/2014 6:00 pm

This event is brought to you by:We Buy Central Illinois Homes

When:

Where:Jupiters at the Crossing: 2511 Village Green Pl, Champaign, IL

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Scott DixonPro Member
Rental Property Investor · Champaign, IL · Member since 2012 · 192 posts · 74 votes

Central Illinois BP Members,

Think we need to get another Central Illinois BP Member Meetup on the books prior to the close of 2014. We will stick with our normal location of Jupiter's at the Crossing and gather on the East side of the 1st floor between the pool tables and the bar. This will be completely informal which you can come and go as you please for some networking with like-minded REI BP members. If you come a little later we might have a table so take a look around the 1st floor or just ask the hostess and I am sure they can point you in the right direction.

Urbana Savoy Rantoul Danville Mahomet Decatur Bloomington Peoria Tuscola UofI Universityofillinois illini UIUC

@Rob Anderson @Tyler Zindars @Jeremy Lamb @Jerry Dengmanivanh @Account Closed 

1Reply
21 views

11 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Champaign, IL · Member since 2012 · 22 posts · 0 votes
    11y

    No can do this time.  Already have a mtg planned for that evening.  Too bad, too.  I could tell you all about the 50ish unit I'll hopefully have under contract by that point.

    Have a good time,

    Kirby

  • Investor · Mahomet, IL · Member since 2014 · 45 posts · 5 votes
    11y

    To bad Kirby, would have loved to hear about that deal. Thanks Scott for setting up another meet! I will be there. Hope to see everyone else there as well.

  • Engineer · Savoy, IL · Member since 2013 · 92 posts · 12 votes
    11y

    Looks like I have a conflict as well. I'll see what I can do. Thanks for getting something together @Scott Dixon 

    @Rob Anderson - Looks like I'm about 30/70 on this one lol

  • Investor · Peoria, IL · Member since 2014 · 76 posts · 44 votes
    11y

    I'd love to attend! Will be my first.

    I'll just be getting back from 2 days out of state training so may not make it, but will definitely give it a try!

  • Investor · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2013 · 136 posts · 29 votes
    11y

    I should be able to make it.

  • Real Estate Investor · Rantoul, IL · Member since 2013 · 40 posts · 9 votes
    11y

    Sounds good.  Ill plan to attend

  • Real Estate Investor · Champaign, IL · Member since 2013 · 114 posts · 55 votes
    11y

    I have prior engagements until seven, but will swing by after that. 

  • Investor · Mattoon, IL · Member since 2013 · 32 posts · 2 votes
    11y

    I will plan on attending; have lots of questions.  -J. 

  • Scott DixonPro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Champaign, IL · Member since 2012 · 192 posts · 74 votes
    11y

    Hey guys,

    Just a reminder of the meetup tonight for Central Illinois BP Meetup.  All details are above and see everyone tonight.

    @Marcus Brown , @Steve Sanchez , @Anthony Hornbeck ,@Jerry Dengmanivanh ,@Brandon Jackson ,@Rob Anderson ,@Jason Cobb ,@Jeremy Lamb 

  • Investor · Mattoon, IL · Member since 2013 · 32 posts · 2 votes
    11y

    Unfortunately due to family sickness, was not able to attend.  I didn't want to bring that mess among others.  I hope the meet and greet went well.  -J. 

  • Scott DixonPro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Champaign, IL · Member since 2012 · 192 posts · 74 votes
    11y

    Hey @Jason Cobb 

    No problem, we had about 8 people and as always it was great to just hang out and talk a little shop with like minded people.  We should be having another one in Feb and will be sure to let you know.  Enjoy the holidays and hopefully see you next year.

    Scott Dixon

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.