• Seattle, WA
Votes |
Limited Opportunity: Apartment Investing Mastermind

Christian Brodin
  • Real Estate Investor/Developer
  • Seattle, WA
Posted Jun 19 2015, 14:58

5 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Are you looking for someone who can help you review your investment before you put your money at risk?

Are you looking to expand your portfolio of properties and grow your monthly income?

Are you looking to network with other highly committed apartment investors?

If you respond fast you could be one of only six investors that is accepted into my apartment investing mastermind.

You :

- Are actively looking to make your first investment, or have already made a bid for your first investment

- Are already an apartment investor, having invested in one or more apartments

- Are committed to profitably grow your apartment investing

- Are committed to learning and sharing from your experience with others

(No 2 investors form the same market will be accepted)

Me:

- For the last 10 years I've been buying, operating and selling apartments worth close to 600 million dollars!

- Annually review 150 ++ deals in 

- I mange over 2,500 apartments in 6 different states

- Committed to having you reaching your apartment investing goals

This is what the mastermind class will include:

- 3 months of exclusive access to a private mastermind group with like-minded investors. (No 2 investors from the same area.)

- a closed Facebook group dedicated to the mastermind for discussing deals, asking questions, networking etc.

- 1/2 day mastermind meeting using Google Hangouts each month, dedicated to peer reviewing deals and discussing what works/ what doesn't work to find solutions, and sharing new helpful tools or opportunities

- exclusive 1 on 1 coaching. 45 min every week where you get to ask questions about your deal, or the apartment business, and have my 100% attention

- access to my network of lenders, vendors and investors

I'm only accepting 6 investors into the first mastermind. Each participant will be chosen based on location, experience and the value that you can add to the mastermind. So far we have 3 seats filled.

This is a limited opportunity. Send me a direct message to apply now.

Looking forward to working with you to achieve your goals.

Christian

User Stats

Votes
Ramon Jenkins
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Milwaukee County, WI
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Milwaukee County, WI
Replied Jun 19 2015, 15:25

Good luck with mastermind group

User Stats

Votes
Mark Gagner
  • Residential Real Estate Broker
  • Campbell, CA
Votes |
  • Residential Real Estate Broker
  • Campbell, CA
Replied Jun 19 2015, 16:49

Hi Christian,

I am interested in joining your mastermind group. My "informal" business partner and I have been pursuing deals primarily in Houston, DFW, Phoenix and Oakland (smaller properties). We both reside here in N CA and are products of Dave Lindahl coaching program. I own small multi-family student housing in Philadelphia (43 beds) and am slightly active in a 172 unit apartment syndication in Texas (I helped raise a portion of funds and have been a student of the process since). I am also a licensed CA broker that uses his license here in N CA for doing SFR fix/flips in Bay Area. My business partner owns small apartments in Oakland. After underwriting 100's of apartment deals and writing many LOI's, we have learned a lot, but struggled to get a significant deal done which makes financial sense (ie 100+ doors). My general philosophy has been to take my active income (tech and real estate business) and push profits to cash flowing multi-family properties. Our challenge has been finding multi-family properties that pencil out. I am highly motivated individual and I think a master mind would be something I could contribute to and learn from. Let me know if I might be a fit. Happy to talk by phone too

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Joseph Gozlan
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Plano, TX
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Plano, TX
Replied Jun 19 2015, 16:59

@Christian Brodin

I see we missed the date but I'd be interested in the next session (just signed up to your mailing list).

I Invest in the DFW / N. Texas market.

User Stats

Votes
Christian Brodin
  • Seattle, WA
Votes |
  • Seattle, WA
Replied Jun 21 2015, 16:59

@joe barone 

Joe, thanks for your interest and signing up to the mailing list! Welcome aboard.

Can you please msg me with your email address (cant see your name on email list) and I'll try to get you in for this round of the mastermind. Due to demand we are looking at expanding with 1-2 seats. 

Christian

User Stats

Votes
Robert Condon
  • Bryan, TX
Votes |
  • Bryan, TX
Replied Oct 27 2017, 23:17

Hi Christian, 

Good book! 

If you start another multifamily investing mastermind, please let me know. 

I am located in the Bryan/College Station area in Texas, which is almost in the center of a triangle formed by Dallas, Houston and Austin where my company mostly acquires, manages and adds value to properties.

I have personally thought of creating a mastermind group for some time but never got around to it. Maybe I will if you decide to not create another one. I'll let you know.