2nd Big RE Networking Summit Weekend in SF Bay!!! Who’s Coming?!

2nd Big RE Networking Summit Weekend in SF Bay!!! Who’s Coming?!

This event is brought to you by:SF Bay Summit

When:

Where:San Francisco

Cost:$123

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

J. MartinPro Member
Rental Property Investor · Oakland, CA · Member since 2011 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes

**RE Netw
Now that I quit my job this week and have a little more time, I’ll be hosting another big
REAL ESTATE NETWORKING SUMMIT WEEKEND in the San Francisco Bay Area in 2017!!!! (Details TBA - ignore date above). But it will be a RE Networking Extravaganza to top the last Summit I hostedin 2014!!! (so good I can only do it every 3 years! Lol)

PLEASE POST BELOW IF YOU’RE INTERESTED (and tag a friend!), SO I CAN INFORM YOU WHEN I HAVE THE DETAILS. (and let us know how you liked it last time if you made it!)

The speakers, attendees, and networking were phenomenal last time!! And we’re going to blow that out of the water in 2017!! Note that this is NOT a BP event, although a lot of folks that are also on BP tend to show up. Here are some of the speakers and panelists that came out to share last time:

@Brian Burke, @Aaron Mazzrillo, @Brandon Turner, @Bryan Hancock, @Brie Schmidt, @Jerry Puckett, @Chris Clothier, @Al Williamson, @Dave Van Horn, @Bill Exeter, @Mark Ainley, @Marcia Maynard, and more..

A few speakers I would like to see in the mix this time include..
 @Jay Hinrichs, @J Scott, @Will Barnard, @Bruce Norris (@Aaron Norris?) @Sean OToole, @Michael Quarles , @K Marie Poe..

What do you all think? Ready for a little retreat to the beautiful SF Bay Area next year..?

This will cover everything from flipping to development, the economy to marketing and wholesaling, multifamily to mobile home parks, development projects, note investing, vacation and furnished rentals, and everything in between..

Some attendees from last time included @Johnson H , @Account Closed ..

Can you share your experience? (and tag a friend?) And can you make it back this time?!?

So whether you’re in the Bay Area: San Francisco , Oakland , Berkeley , Alameda County , Contra Costa County , Solano County , Richmond, Marin, Santa Rosa, Walnut Creek , Fremont , Palo Alto, Mountain View, San Jose, Sunnyvale, Redwood City, Hayward, Milpitas, Santa Cruz, Gilroy, Morgan Hill, Salinas

Socal:
Los Angeles, Hollywood, Long Beach, Santa Barbara, Lompoc, Woodland Hills, Santa Monica, Oxnard, Calabasas, Culver City, Inglewood, Marina Del Ray, Redondo Beach, San Diego

..or up in Northern California..

Sacramento, Yuba City, Woodland, Davis, Elk Grove, Rancho Cordova, Arden, Clarksburg, Davis, Rocklin, Roseville, Folsom, Fair Oaks, Gold River, Rosemont, Vineyard, Vacaville, El Dorado Hills, Auburn, Tahoe, Chico

..inland..
Modesto, Stockton, Fresno, Bakersfield, Visalia, Lancaster,

We also had some folks from New ork City, Austin, Dallas,

9
Topic locked
279 views

Most Popular Reply

Hanford, CA · Member since 2013 · 5k+ posts · 1k+ votes
10y

Awesome!!! LOVED your last one! 

One of the areas that many people struggle with is tenant management, lease writing, self management both local and virtually. While getting your deal is important keeping your customers paying and performing in a manner conducive to being successful is very important too! 

That being said, I am a little bias, since that went from my biggest weakness to biggest asset! Count me in on a panel or a speaker if you want to cover landlording and/or self-management virtually from anywhere!!

PS- My last day is this friday. Let me know if you want any help organizing at a minimum I am happy to volunteer and help out the weekend of. 

Can't wait to be there!

3
Topic locked
See this reply in the discussion

107 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · El Dorado Hills, CA · Member since 2012 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    I'll be there.  

    1
    Topic locked
  • Flipper/Rehabber · St. Louis, MO · Member since 2008 · 489 posts · 300 votes
    10y

    Count me in @J. Martin

    1
    Topic locked
  • Rental Property Investor · Belleville, IL · Member since 2015 · 82 posts · 19 votes
    10y

    @J. Martin I am new but this sounds like a event I should be part of.  Keep me posted.  Hope to get out there.

    1
    Topic locked
  • New to Real Estate · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2016 · 12 posts · 9 votes
    10y

    @J. Martin Interested!

    1
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Santa Cruz, CA · Member since 2013 · 86 posts · 47 votes
    10y

    I'm in, of course. The last one was perfect J. 

    1
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Pleasanton, CA · Member since 2015 · 28 posts · 11 votes
    10y

    @J. Martin Heard about the last one & would love to come for the next one. 

    1
    Topic locked
  • San Jose, CA · Member since 2012 · 4 posts · 6 votes
    10y

    Count me in, thanks for putting this together!!

    1
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Antioch, CA · Member since 2013 · 79 posts · 58 votes
    10y

    Wouldn't miss it!

    1
    Topic locked
  • New to Real Estate · Plano, TX · Member since 2015 · 1 post · 1 vote
    10y

    I would love to come, please include me in the loop. thanks

    1
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Santa Clara, CA · Member since 2012 · 42 posts · 10 votes
    10y

    Thanks for including me @J.Martin.. I will be there for sure!

    1
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Harmony, CA · Member since 2013 · 33 posts · 20 votes
    10y

    I will plan on attending.  I missed the last one.

    1
    Topic locked
  • Rental Property Investor · Digital Nomad, USA · Member since 2016 · 8 posts · 5 votes
    10y

    I'm in

    1
    Topic locked
  • Stockton, CA · Member since 2015 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    @J. Martin Looking forward to this event.

    1
    Topic locked
  • Janet VossPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Oakland, CA · Member since 2016 · 37 posts · 20 votes
    10y

    @J. Martin, I'll be attending.  Please keep me in the loop.  If you need logistics help when the time comes, let me know!  I am the kind of person who likes to help put on the events I attend.

    1
    Topic locked
  • Real Estate Investor · San Francisco Bay Area, CA · Member since 2012 · 4 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    Hi J. Martin,

    I would love to attend this event.

    Daniel Dear

    1
    Topic locked
  • Real Estate Investor · Napa, CA · Member since 2013 · 50 posts · 18 votes
    10y

    With out a doubt, met my partner at the last one. Thanks J. Im local to you, so let me know what i can do to help. Id like to see more crowd funding and multi people in the panel.

    @J. Martinundefined

    1
    Topic locked
  • Rental Property Investor · Palo Alto, CA · Member since 2015 · 33 posts · 10 votes
    10y

    Definitely interested in attending!

    1
    Topic locked
  • Missy H.Pro Member
    Investor · Bloomfield, NJ · Member since 2015 · 207 posts · 121 votes
    10y

    @J. Martin Please keep me in mind.  Would love to attend.

    1
    Topic locked
  • Real Estate Agent · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2016 · 5 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    I'm in schedule permitting. Look forward to hearing more details!

    1
    Topic locked
  • Developer · Cleveland / Akron, OH · Member since 2008 · 922 posts · 399 votes
    10y

    I will be there. I am looking forward to it.

    1
    Topic locked
  • Vallejo, CA · Member since 2016 · 16 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    Hello! I'm definitely interested!

    1
    Topic locked
  • J. MartinPro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Oakland, CA · Member since 2011 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    10y

    IT'S ON!!!!!!

    Real Estate Networking Summit in Oakland, CA on 8/27 & 8/28/16. 
    Get all the juicy details here!!!:
    https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/521/topics/30...

    Confirmed Speakers Include:
    @Brian Burke , Syndications, Multifamily, Flipping. Santa Rosa, CA

    @Jon Klaus , Developer, Flipping. Garland, TX
    @Jay Hinrichs , Developer, Private Lending, Everything! Lake Oswego, OR
    @Michael Quarles , Marketing & Negotiation. Bakersfield, CA
    @Dawn Anastasi , Turnkey, Out of State Investing, Property Management. Milwaukee, WI
    @Bryan Hancock , Crowdfunder, Developer. Round Rock, TX
    @Ben Leybovich , Syndications, Multifamily. Lima, OH
    @Chris Clothier , Turnkey, Out of State Investing, Property Management. Memphis, TN
    @Brie Schmidt , Turnkey, Out of State Investing, Property Management. Chicago, IL

    @Serge S. , Multifamily, Notes, Everything! Gilbert, AZ
    @Dave Van Horn , Note Investor/Buyer/Seller. Newton Square, PA
    @Lynn Currie , Developer, Construction. Austin, TX
    @Bill Exeter , 1031 Exchange Expert. San Diego, CA
    @Rick H. , Probate and Title Expert. Carbon Canyon, CA
    @Jerry Puckett , Marketing & Negotiation. Fort Worth, TX
    @Engelo Rumora , "The Real Estate Dingo." Turnkey, Out of State Investing, Property Mgmt.Toledo, OH / Australia
    @David Krulac , HUD, Commercial Real Estate, Tax Sales, Everything! Mechanicburg, PA
    @Al Williamson , Furnished & Corporate Rentals. Sacramento, CA
    @Elizabeth Colegrove , Remote Property Management & Furnished Rentals. Seattle, WA

    Looking forward to it!! :)

    4
    Topic locked
  • Bill ExeterBusiness Member
    1031 Exchange Qualified Intermediary · San Diego, CA · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    I'm looking forward to seeing/meeting everyone!  See you then!

    Exeter 1031 Exchange Services, LLC and Exeter Trust Company4.726 Reviews
    0
    Topic locked
  • Janet VossPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Oakland, CA · Member since 2016 · 37 posts · 20 votes
    10y

    @J. Martin  As I told you in email, I'll be out of town during that time, but don't rule me out, yet.  Maybe I'll make a flying trip back from Nevada, just for your Summit.  Excellent line-up, BTW!  Very exciting.  I'll still help you in any way I can, whether I can attend or not.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Memphis, TN · Member since 2013 · 969 posts · 524 votes
    10y

    @J. Martin

    Count me in please

    0
    Topic locked