Central Connecticut REI November Meet Up, Manchester, CT 11/15/16

30 Replies

• 11/15/16 06:00PM
  • 110 Main Street, Manchester, CT 06040
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event. Report

Connecticut Investors,

Firstly, I would like to give a big thanks to @Bill Couture for presenting on the fly last meet-up, and rocking it, after a no show presenter.  He did an incredible job, and shared with us a wealth of information about commercial lending, drawing on his experiences as both an investor and commercial loan officer.

We have confirmed with our speaker, Ben Howarth, and will be meeting at @Kit Crowne 's office on November the 15th at 6:00pm.  Ben is a financial planner who is going to come in to speak to us about the role that real estate can have on your financial future and creative ways to finance deals.  After his presentation we will have quick introductions before moving on to the networking portion of the meet-up.

Please note that we are changing things up a bit, and will be meeting on the third Tuesday of November as to not compete with election day.

I am looking forward to another motivating and educational meeting, and I hope to see you there.

All investors and aspiring investors are welcome to attend.

-Jacob

Thanks Jacob. New BP member here. I'm planning to attend the meeting. Looking forward to it!

Thanks, Brendan

Hoping to make it there! 

Filipe Pereira, Real Estate Agent in MA (#9557050) and CT (#0807610)
(860) 990-9103

Looking forward to another great meeting!

Look forward to seeing everyone there.

I am going to try to make it as well!

Count me in! 

-Elvis

Elvis Methoxha, Real Estate Agent in Massachusetts (#1000475) and Connecticut (#0794991)
860-479-1024

I'm planning on attending. Thanks for setting this up again.

Hey Folks,

Sorry to change things on such short notice, but there was a scheduling conflict at our usual location.  We are going to keep the same date and time for those of you who have already made arrangements to come, but will be changing the location.  

@Kit Crowne has been generous enough to offer up his home in Vernon asa fill in venue.

His address is 21 Ellington Avenue, Rockville (Vernon), CT .  He is on the corner of Davis and Ellington Ave. Parking is easiest on Davis but OK to park on Ellington Ave, too.

I will reach out to everyone I can, but please spread the word.  I hope to see you all there, and I am looking forward to learning from  our speaker and networking with other local investors.

-Jacob

@Loubert Antoine , @Rick Santasiere , @Melissa Gittens , @Brendan Canning , @Elvis Methoxha , @Scott Hollister , @Bill Couture , @Chris Allen , @James McCard , @Chad Fagan , @Philip Oswald , @Archna Khattar , @Dave Grimson , @David Senna , @Stephanie Cabral , @Steve O'Meally , @Paula Kurtz , @Jason Kushner @Carlos Querido @Eric Zdanowski , @Login George @Jason Natelle , @Phelim Lennon , @Craig Hansen , @James O'Connor , @Zachary Lamb , @Joseph Jarvis

Unable to make this one, but please keep me on the list for the next time....bc

Hate to miss it, but I have a conflict that night. Hope to make the next one!

Hey guys, sorry I can not make the meetings any longer, I have been relocated to the Cape Cod area for work! It was a pleasure meeting you all, I look forward to seeing you around BP and perhaps in some deals down the line!

@Zachary Lamb ,

Sorry to hear you won't be able to make it to the meet-ups, but I'm not going to feel too bad about that relocation. Could have been worse. Haha. Enjoy the cape!

Jacob

Haha thanks @Jacob Reilly true it could have been "Podunk" maine or some place in the middle of no-where. Looking forward to hearing about some progress from you!

Looking forward to meeting everyone on Tuesday! 

Good afternoon, Jacob et. al.

Please count me in for attendance tomorrow eve.

BTW, could you do me a favor & add me to this distribution

group/list moving forward so I am alerted of future events?

Thank you & see y'all mañana.

~  Al

I won't make it. Last minute brake job I need to do tomorrow night. 

Hey just saw this and would love to attend tonight if it's not too late.  Definitely new to investing and would love to learn and meet others already doing it in the area.

Close Thin

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.