Skip to content
Real Estate Events & Meetups

User Stats

Votes
Brandon Turner#2 Questions About BiggerPockets & Official Site Announcements Contributor
  • Investor
  • Maui, HI
Votes |
Bonfire, Beach, Brandon, and...B...eal Estate Investing!

Brandon Turner#2 Questions About BiggerPockets & Official Site Announcements Contributor
  • Investor
  • Maui, HI
Posted Oct 20 2017, 13:21

12 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Western Washingtonians!

This is super last minute, but I wanted to invite whoever can make the drive out to Pacific Beach, Washington for an evening of beachin' it around a bonfire.   

(Pacific Beach is a bit north of Ocean Shores, 30-minutes past Aberdeen, 75 minutes from Olympia, 1.5 hours from Tacoma, 2.5 hours from Seattle, 3.5 hours from Portland). 

What is it? 

We're going to have a bonfire. On the beach. And talk about "Beal" estate investing. (ok ... I just wanted a "b" in the title. We'll talk about Real estate investing.) 

There will be S'mores. 

There will be sand.

There might even be Rosie Lou and Heather too. 

And @Zachary Gwin is going to be joining us to do some random video filming for a project (but don't worry about that. It's nothing big - just video of us talking.) 

So - if you wanna come hang out, ask questions, talk about real estate around a fire, and hang out with some fun people - come on out! 

LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS BELOW IF YOU CAN MAKE IT :) 

6pm - dark (9ish?) on Monday night! DRESS WARM!

The beach is called "Iron Springs" and it's about 2 miles south of "Seabrook" Washington (which - is a GREAT place to stay the night, if you want to make a night of it!) 

(These photos were taken a couple years ago there at Iron Springs. My favorite beach around!) 

(I never noticed how burnt that marshmallow is on the stick...)

Loading replies...