Peter VanWesep
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Seattle, WA
Posted Dec 18 2017, 16:19

14 Replies

• 12/23/17 06:00PM - 08:00PM America/Los_Angeles
  • 1418 Plainfield NE Grand Rapids, Michigan 49505
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Hello again Grand Rapids investors!

It's Christmas time and I'm excited to be making another trip back to Michigan to visit my extended family (and to check out some real estate!)

If you too are interested in West Michigan investment properties, come on down to the Reservoir Lounge at 1418 Plainfield Ave NE between 4 - 6pm this Saturday (12/23). 

Grab a beer, a soda, some fries and come ready to learn. There are so many investment opportunities right here West Michigan, and in Grand Rapids in particular. Let's open doors for each other and find some new project to work on!

@Derek Drushel - Welcome to GR! I'd love to hear how you've been enjoying it so far.

@Charles Kao - Would love to chat about the bay area and hear your thoughts on local wholesales 

@Cal Hemmeke - Hope you're able to make it in from my old hometown!

@Mark Krier - Come on out to your old stomping grounds?

@Jim D. - Look forward to checking out your new place!

@Nick Watkins - Please lend us your investing experience!

@JS Berkenkamp - I'm curious to hear about how the Baxter rehab went for you

@Meghan McCallum- I imagine you'll be in Chicagoland but you know you're always welcome!

Loading replies...