Columbia, SC Meet Up

23 Replies

• 01/09/18 01:00PM - 02:00PM America/New_York
  • Inn at USC meeting room. Parking is off of Pickens St, 1619 Pendleton Street Columbia, South Carolina 29201
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Columbia, SC meet up.  Start the new year off by networking with other real estate investors.  We will make this a monthly midday meeting.  All investors, realtors, landlords, and real estate professionals welcome.  This first event will have a loose agenda and allow us all to get to know each other.  

Feel free to reach out if you have questions. 

I will be there. This will be my first Bigger Pockets Meet up so I'm very excited to meet everyone. I've been a fan of BP and their podcasts before I became a Realtor here in Columbia, what a great opportunity!

I’ll attend. Looking forward to meeting folks.

Meeting is on 3rd Floor in the Gallery.  Front desk can assist if you need. 

I'm just now seeing this but would love to attend the next one - please keep me posted for the next one scheduled

What is the location (other than 3rd floor gallery)

Well darn I just noticed this was scheduled for 1:00 pm :( I glossed over that and assumed it was a time zone glitch and it was actually in the evening. Would be great to have meet ups in evening so folks with other day jobs can make it. This would have been impossible for me.

@Andrew R. Lucas - is this meeting still on for tomorrow? I had it in my calendar but don't see it listed unless I'm looking at the wrong thread

Yes!  Meeting still on.  Cpa is confirmed to talk to us about important tax strategies. 

Hello!
Im not active in the SC market so i wont be attending, I just saw this post in the forums and thought id share. We had our first Central Oregon meetup this month and it went great. One unique thing we did is create a sign-in sheet that we've been using to network with eachother since the meetup. I have personally had multiple people reach out to me using our sign-in sheet.

The general concept is that anyone can choose to sign in with their name, profession, and email address. Then sometime after the meeting a volunteer can transcribe the sign-in sheet to an excel spreadsheet and send the list out to everyone who signed in. This way, everyone at the meetup doesn't have to exchange business cards if they dont want.

I hope this is helpful, goodluck at your meetup tomorrow!

Hey, Andrew, new to bigger pockets and saw that you were trying to make this a monthly meeting. Is this still going? I'd love to attend if so.

This post has been removed.

Hey guys we are looking at the last week of March to meet.  Sorry for the gap but scheduling has been difficult.  

Pencil in 26th or 27th.  We will nail that down this week. 

In case you did not see the next meet up is scheduled for this week. Info at the link below.

https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/521-events-and-happenings/topics/570896-columbia-sc-meet-up?page=1#p3462232

Going to miss this one. Looking forward to catching everyone next month! 

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.