DIG (​Diversified Investors Group) - S. Philadelphia Rehabber’s

13 Replies

This event is brought to you by:
  • 01/22/18 11:00AM - 11:00AM America/New_York
  • 1825 E Moyamensing Ave Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19148
  • Free
  • Pennsport Mall Parking Lot for Parking

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event. Report

Diversified Investors Group- South Philadelphia Rehabber’s Sub Group

Monday, January 22nd, 2018

6:30 - 8:30 PM 4th Monday of the Month

Location: Moonshine Philly 1825 E Moyamensing Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19148 (Pennsport Mall Parking Lot for Parking)

Educational Speaker: Erik Cabral

Topic is: MY FIRST DEAL

EDUCATION KNOWLEDGE CONFIDENCE ACTION RESULTS

Read & Learn

FOCUS

Game Plan and Strategies

Marketing

Evaluating

Funding

Power Team (RE agents, lawyers, tax team, banks, private money, investors, contractors, title co.,)

Highly recommend hiring a coach/mentor

Systems and Action Plan

Co Sub Group Leader: Joseph V. Scorese - 215-290-5108 - [email protected] Co Sub Group Leader: Chris Hvostal - 267-825-1192 - [email protected]

Awesome! I look forward to attending. Thank you

@Shannan Bowen - DIG has a policy that non-members may attend on one occasion without being a member, and beyond that one time you would have to become a DIG member.

And since you are in NJ, I would suggest you look up SJREIA - you would not have to cross the bridge to get to their meetings.

@steve babiak,

Thank you for the information. However, I will soon be licensed in PA and I've been looking for some networking events. How do i become a member of DIG?

Originally posted by @Shannan Bowen :

@steve babiak,

Thank you for the information. However, I will soon be licensed in PA and I've been looking for some networking events. How do i become a member of DIG?

Once you are sure you wish to join DIG, there are two suggested ways to join. First way is to go to the main general meeting (in Ambler at this time but might change later in 2018); at the main meeting there is a "spin the wheel" discount opportunity for your fist year membership that you get when you first visit there. That discount would not apply in future years. The second way is to use the DIG website to join http://digonline.org/

You could also try to join over the phone by calling the DIG office on a weekday morning, but no matter how you wish to join you'll need a credit card (I guess you could use some other form of payment in person at the main meeting, but renewing is usually done electronically).

If you do join, I would appreciate if you could please list my name as the "sponsor" who suggested you join DIG.

@Steve Babiak,

Thank you again. You have been very helpful. I will be sure to list you as the sponsor!

Originally posted by @Steve Babiak :
Originally posted by @Shannan Bowen:

@steve babiak,

Once you are sure you wish to join DIG, there are two suggested ways to join. First way is to go to the main general meeting (in Ambler at this time but might change later in 2018); at the main meeting there is a "spin the wheel" discount opportunity for your fist year membership that you get when you first visit there. That discount would not apply in future years. The second way is to use the DIG website to join http://digonline.org/

You could also try to join over the phone by calling the DIG office on a weekday morning, but no matter how you wish to join you'll need a credit card (I guess you could use some other form of payment in person at the main meeting, but renewing is usually done electronically).

If you do join, I would appreciate if you could please list my name as the "sponsor" who suggested you join DIG.

Where might they be relocated to? Hopefully somewhere closer/more accessible to the city?

Originally posted by @Luke Badalaty :
Originally posted by @Steve Babiak:
Originally posted by @Shannan Bowen:

@steve babiak,

Where might they be relocated to? Hopefully somewhere closer/more accessible to the city?

Those of us in the western suburbs were hoping they would choose the Oaks Expo Center ;) And I am not surprised that Philadelphians would want it within the city limits.

I have not heard that a new meeting location has been found. The search parameters I was given are as follows:

• Location - reasonable access to the PA Turnpike between Plymouth Meeting and Willow Grove exits
  • Parking - must have parking for 200+ vehicles
  • Size - must be able to seat 300 attendees and will ideally have an additional room for our vendors and networking
Close Thin

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.