Orlando REI Mastermind Meetup

16 Replies

• 04/25/18 06:30PM - 07:30PM America/New_York
  • Chickasaw Branch Library - Combined Co-working Room. , 870 N Chickasaw Trail Orlando, Florida 32925
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Looking to meet other real estate investors in the Orlando area?

This event is intended to connect, inform and inspire investors in the Orlando area.

This free event is open to investors of all levels and experience! If you are in the Orlando area and would like to attend please RSVP using the “Attend Event” button.

Come visit us on Wednesday, March 28th from 6:30 Pm - 7:30 Pm at the Orange County Public Library Chickasaw Branch in the Combined Co-working Room.

We look forward to seeing you there! 

Updated 6 months ago

I am sorry the date is incorrect! It should be 4/18/2018

I've posted about this before but I think that these would be much more successful if they were at a venue that served alcohol. I used to host a mastermind at The Falcon in Thornton Park and always had a much better turn out than say a library not centrally located to Orlando

@Justin Stamper Thank you for the recommendation!  I certainly think we can accommodate a change in venue for future meetings! 

I am sorry I posted the incorrect date. The day is April 18th. Sorry for any confusion. 

Yeah man, The Falcon was great because there is adequate parking and it is in a great downtown neighborhood very close to i4/408 so its an easy commute for all. It is also an art gallery full of local orlando art, and is owned by the previous President of Thornton Park who is very involved in our city government so its a great venue for small business owners like ourselves. They would be happy to host us again. They even have a PA/stage if we ever wanted to have speakers attend the meetings to give presentations 

Jamie. First of all, I wanted to thank you for taking time to put this meetup together. I can't make the 4/18 date but would love to be a part of the next one. I second @Justin Stamper as I'm located downtown so the Falcon would be a great location for me as well. I'm new to Bigger Pockets and looking forward to connecting! Have a great day! 

I went to the Last meetup that ended up being canceled but there were a few of us already there so we still sat down and had a great conversation. I would agree with @Justin Stamper about the venue. Not sure I will be able to make it to the event on the 18th but look forward to the next time I can make it. 

Looking forward to meeting some like-minded investors!

if you ever had one during the day on a week day or weekend I would attend 

Do you have any idea when the next meeting is? I would like to join. Im a newbie looking to connect with other investors, maybe lend a helping hand to learn the ins and outs. Hope to see you soon!

@Joseph Whitton Keep an eye out we are currently working on the scheduling of the next event. Stay tuned...

I am new to the area and looking to build a great network in the Orlando area, so I would love to be apart of the next meetup 

Please let me know when the next meet up is. Thanks. 

My weird work hours always makes it impossible for me to attend these events, even the one last week that was walking distance from my house. I would love to attend one of these events whether alcohol is served or not LOL, but I won't go during work hours.  Soon I will have Wednesdays and Fridays off!

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here