Columbia, SC Meet Up

7 Replies

• 06/28/18 12:00PM - 01:00PM America/New_York
  • Parking lot is off of Pickens, 1619 Pendleton St Columbia, South Carolina 29201
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Its time for our next meet up!

This Thursday the 28th at noon. Deli lunch will be available. Or bring your own.

I'll share our first "true" flip and how that rolled into an incredible Brrr and then rocketed our investing business. And we will hear from @Will Gaston and how to navigate zoning nightmares :)

Same great location. Different Room. We are on 1st floor in the Carolina Room. (to the right). Inn at USC Wyndham Garden, 1619 Pendleton St. Parking lot is off of Pickens. 

I'm going to try my best but I have another appointment right before that and not sure how long it will take. Put me as tentative.

Happy 4th!  My husband and I are new to BP.   We are both self-employed business owners.  He is a realtor.  We just purchased our first rental property and may be about to purchase a flip, and we're looking forward to building this business.  We just started listening to our first BP book, and we would like to attend the next meetup.  Was any date set at the previous one?  

Also, do you have any suggestion about a "next step" for a beginner level?  For example, if you could go back to your beginning days as an investor and you had just started a BP book and just joined the forum, what would you tell your newbie self to learn/do next?

Thanks in advance!

Kayce Tackett