Bakersfield Real Estate Investors Networking Group

Bakersfield Real Estate Investors Networking Group

This event is brought to you by:Kern River Home Inspections

When:

Where:Rusty's Pizza - Private room, 6675 Ming Ave Bakersfield, California 93308

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Gene HackerPro Member
Flipper/Rehabber · Lake Isabella, CA · Member since 2011 · 969 posts · 488 votes

Our group is a great place to meet other investors and real estate professionals for our monthly networking meetup. Please plan on ordering food and drinks from the establishment that provides us the venue.

Location: Rusty's Pizza (Laurelglen location - corner of Ming and Ashe)

Note: We are in the meeting room with a separate entrance to the left of the main entrance and around the corner


About our group: People in our group, network and do deals with each other, and make a lot of money! Our group is all about networking with others. If you have an interest in real estate investing, flipping, wholesaling, buy & hold rentals, building wealth, loaning you own money, partnering with others, or just want to learn from other locals, this group is for you!

We openly welcome everyone and encourage everyone from newbies to seasoned pros to attend our meetings!

Bring a friend and pass this invitation along to anyone that could benefit from networking with others about real estate investing.

Our meetings are always free. There are no speakers selling expensive training or pushing products.

Disclaimer: The thoughts and opinions of the attendees are just that...opinions. They may not be correct. The person may not be an expert. Always consult with your own common sense and advisors before acting. Do your own Due Diligence on everything.

1Reply
37 views

Most Popular Reply

Bakersfield, CA · Member since 2017 · 11 posts · 7 votes
8y
@Gene Hacker Hi, I am a newbie and looking to get information about buying a fourplex. Do you just come and hang out or is there a presentation on a certain topic?
See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Bakersfield, CA · Member since 2017 · 11 posts · 7 votes
    8y
    @Gene Hacker Hi, I am a newbie and looking to get information about buying a fourplex. Do you just come and hang out or is there a presentation on a certain topic?
  • Gene HackerPro Member
    OP
    Flipper/Rehabber · Lake Isabella, CA · Member since 2011 · 969 posts · 488 votes
    8y

    Hi Rebecca,  There are no lectures.  I always had a hard time sitting and listening to an hour long speech when there were experienced investors in the room which I really wanted to talk with so I started this networking group.  I found that many of the attendees were much more experienced than the presenters or gurus.  

    We do introductions, so you could tell everyone about what you are doing and that you are looking for info on small multiunit investing and I am sure you will have some very meaningful conversations throughout the evening. There are usually several attendees which own multiple rentals. 

  • Investor · Bakersfield, CA · Member since 2015 · 483 posts · 234 votes
    8y

    @Ralph Naval this meeting is the one that we spoke about.  Very good place to get out and network with people. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Diamond Bar, CA · Member since 2017 · 27 posts · 2 votes
    8y

    Hi @Gene Hacker, 

    May I please ask for you to provide info for the next meetup? Or maybe a link pointing me to where I can stay updated. 

    Thank you very much, 

    Ralph 

  • Gene HackerPro Member
    OP
    Flipper/Rehabber · Lake Isabella, CA · Member since 2011 · 969 posts · 488 votes
    8y

    Hi @Ralph Naval, I will create a new event for the next meeting.  We also post it on meetup which is nice because it is more automated.

    Send me a message or email and I will send you the link to the meetup page.  I am not sure if posting it would be a violation of BP policies.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.