Gainesville FL Investor meet up

4 Replies

This event is brought to you by:
  • 11/20/19 05:45PM - 07:30PM America/New_York
  • Florida Legal Title, 4045 Nw 43rd St suite B Gainesville, Florida 32606
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

@John 

@John Fifer John, we're planning on a laid back meeting this Wednesday the 18th. Not sure where yet. We have a more formal meeting planned for January 15th at FL Legal Title.
By tomorrow evening I'll post where our meeting is for this week after I check around first to see who can make it and where some convenient places to meet might be. I'll include you on the post.

@John Fifer sounds good John,-see you then! Also, one of the ladies up there gave me the heads up that we made hold it elsewhere besides FL Legal Title,-so I'll confirm the address on a new event notice once it's all set and confirmed.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here