Pro Member
  • Attorney
  • Shawnee, OK
Posted Jan 28 2020, 05:03

10 Replies

• 01/28/20 12:00PM - 01:00PM America/Chicago
  • Casa de los Milagros, 5111 N Classen Blvd Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73118
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

We meet the 4th Tuesday each month. This is a networking event. We are having lunch and sharing our current projects, successes and struggles. There is no speaker or expectation of participation on anyone's part. Please come and listen or ask questions. We discuss the local market and activities of the local investing community.

All experience levels are welcome. Most of the attendees have properties and are generally buy and hold folks. Most of us are in a growth phase. We welcome newcomers and those with little or no experience. I find myself motivated by discussions with a variety of individuals. We are basically a bunch of real estate nerds geeking out together.

Hope to see you there! As a side note- due to the large fluctuations in attendance, it would be helpful if you could contact me or even shoot me a text at 405-426-9677 if you plan to come. PLEASE feel free to come even if you haven't let me know!!!!! It would just help sooth the restaurant people if I can be more accurate as it seems to be difficult for them to adapt to our group. More important to come if you can!

User Stats

Votes
Rhett Tullis
Property Manager
Pro Member
  • Property Manager
  • Oklahoma City, OK
Votes |
Property Manager
Pro Member
  • Property Manager
  • Oklahoma City, OK
Replied Jan 28 2020, 10:41

sorry i missed again ,  hope to make the next one though.  

User Stats

Votes
Leslie Boeshart
  • Investor
  • okc
Votes |
  • Investor
  • okc
Replied Mar 1 2020, 11:13

Would the next one be March 24th?

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Paul Choate
Pro Member
  • Attorney
  • Shawnee, OK
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Attorney
  • Shawnee, OK
Replied Mar 1 2020, 11:51

That is correct.  Hope to see you there!

User Stats

Votes
Replied Jun 28 2020, 16:52

Hey is this still happening every month?? I am trying to find local meetups around OKC

User Stats

Votes
Paul Choate
Pro Member
  • Attorney
  • Shawnee, OK
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Attorney
  • Shawnee, OK
Replied Jun 29 2020, 05:15

Currently we are pausing the lunch meet ups due to the shut downs. You might check with @JJ Gritts to see if the evening ones are still happening or if he knows of any others.  

User Stats

Votes
JJ Gritts
Pro Member
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Oklahoma City, OK
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Oklahoma City, OK
Replied Jul 2 2020, 11:47

Thanks @Paul Choate!!

@Joshua Sword We have paused our meetups as well due to local government restrictions on large gatherings. Stay tuned to the network section for more details when we are able to get started back up! 

User Stats

Votes
Replied Jul 3 2020, 08:01

Thanks @Paul Choate@Paul Choate

User Stats

Votes
Replied Sep 2 2020, 09:02

Any updates on re doing meet ups in OKC? 

User Stats

Votes
Replied Sep 10 2020, 06:53

When is the next meetup going to be? We would love to attend 

User Stats

Votes
Paul Choate
Pro Member
  • Attorney
  • Shawnee, OK
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Attorney
  • Shawnee, OK
Replied Sep 12 2020, 05:07

@Hector Blanco

@Chuck Swisher

I’m still waiting on the situation to stabilize.  I don’t have any estimate of when that would be but based on the last six months, it will probably be next year at this point.