Investors in Alabama

Most Popular Reply

Bessemer, AL 路 Member since 2017 路 49 posts 路 30 votes
9y
There are a few! A great friend of mine introduced me to real estate and he actually lives in Auburn as well. I'm in Birmingham trying to get into real estate myself.
See this reply in the discussion

62 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Bessemer, AL 路 Member since 2017 路 49 posts 路 30 votes
    9y
    There are a few! A great friend of mine introduced me to real estate and he actually lives in Auburn as well. I'm in Birmingham trying to get into real estate myself.
  • Lender 路 Tuscaloosa, AL 路 Member since 2017 路 15 posts 路 11 votes
    9y

    Hey J.T. & Adam, 

    My brother and I are new Investors from the BHAM area. We are closing on a property in Hueytown next month. We also went to Auburn, War Eagle. 

    -Parker

  • Auburn, AL 路 Member since 2016 路 19 posts 路 7 votes
    9y

    I currently have one SFH in Montgomery, and we plan to add another one or two in the next month or two. Taking the real estate exam this Friday, so I wanted to wait to get a little extra discount.

  • JD, CCIM , Real Estate Broker 路 Tuscaloosa, AL 路 Member since 2014 路 1k+ posts 路 1k+ votes
    9y

    There is a real estate investors group in Auburn, an another one in Montgomery.  Do you need their contact info?

  • JD, CCIM , Real Estate Broker 路 Tuscaloosa, AL 路 Member since 2014 路 1k+ posts 路 1k+ votes
    9y

    @Sy Mularz Mention me by name in your reply, or send me a PM.  I don't always monitor all of these forums on which I post comments, it would be too many.

  • Tuscaloosa, AL 路 Member since 2017 路 27 posts 路 17 votes
    9y
    I'm in Tuscaloosa. I currently have properties in Birmingham, Tuscaloosa, and Jasper. There are a good bit of older investors that are not on bigger pockets, yet. I'm working on them lol
  • Clint ShelleyPro Member
    Surveyor 路 Dothan, AL 路 Member since 2014 路 425 posts 路 391 votes
    9y

    I'm in Dothan, Al.

    Clint Shelley

  • Donnie M.Pro Member
    Rental Property Investor 路 Fairhope, AL 路 Member since 2013 路 113 posts 路 64 votes
    9y

    I am about 30 minutes from Auburn in the Smiths Station/Phenix City area on the way to Columbus, GA.

  • Property Manager 路 Birmingham, AL 路 Member since 2015 路 50 posts 路 41 votes
    8y

    Hey JT. I am in Birmingham

  • Real Estate Investor 路 Fort Mitchell, AL 路 Member since 2016 路 4 posts 路 5 votes
    8y

    I am in Fort Mitchell, AL! I am in the Columbus, GA vicinity. I would love to connect!

  • Investor 路 Selma, AL 路 Member since 2017 路 39 posts 路 13 votes
    8y

    Hey, I'm in Selma, looking for deals in Central Alabama.  Small multi family would be awesome.  

    Denise Evans I would appreciate getting the contact info on the Montgomery REI group.

  • Specialist 路 Columbus, GA 路 Member since 2016 路 146 posts 路 54 votes
    8y

    Columbus GA here ! Shoot me a PM, let me know how I can help you. 

    - Dave 

  • Wholesaler 路 Montgomery, AL 路 Member since 2016 路 46 posts 路 21 votes
    8y

    Montgomery AL here! Past deals include Montgomery, Prattville, Millbrook, Wetumpka, and Pike Road as well! Let me know if I can be of any assistance in the central Alabama area!

  • Real Estate Broker 路 Bradenton, FL 路 Member since 2017 路 544 posts 路 363 votes
    8y
    I'm here in Birmingham. Once you start talking to people you'll be surprised how many are real estate investors in some form!
  • Rental Property Investor 路 Gulf Breeze, FL 路 Member since 2014 路 1k+ posts 路 733 votes
    8y
    Here! Based in Pensacola but closed on a 42 unit apartment complex in North Mobile Co last month.
  • Rental Property Investor 路 Opelika, AL 路 Member since 2017 路 113 posts 路 93 votes
    8y

    I'm in Auburn / Opelika, AL

  • Greg ParkerBusiness Member
    Realtor, Contractor, Property Manager 路 Montgomery AL and Kowaliga, AL 路 Member since 2017 路 663 posts 路 536 votes
    8y

    Greg Parker, agent, investor, builder.  I work at Auburn University and live in Montgomery.  Licensed in Lee and Montgomery County.

    MGM Property Pros LLC
    View Page
  • Rental Property Investor 路 Gulf Breeze, FL 路 Member since 2014 路 1k+ posts 路 733 votes
    8y

    What's the word on the Huntsville market? 

  • Montgomery, AL Investor 路 Member since 2018 路 171 posts 路 56 votes
    8y

    馃憤馃憤馃憤馃憤馃憤

  • Property Manager 路 Huntsville, AL 路 Member since 2015 路 251 posts 路 129 votes
    8y

    @Jay Helms,

    I think the market is strong with positive development and a growing economy, but it is definitely getting a little more competitive.

  • Fremont, CA 路 Member since 2017 路 7 posts 路 6 votes
    8y

    Hi everyone,

    I am  a new investor interested in connecting with other RE investors/agents from Montgomery/Birmingham. My goal is to purchase 2-3 rentals with solid cash flow this year. I am out of state (from CA) and not very familiar with AL market, but heard a lot positive about it. 

  • Developer 路 Palm City, FL 路 Member since 2018 路 326 posts 路 99 votes
    8y

    @Jay Helms @Zachary C. I am also interested in the Huntsville area, Let me know if you get any deals or hear anything. I would like to just learn about the market for now for future investment. Thanks. 

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Fremont, CA 路 Member since 2016 路 298 posts 路 222 votes
    8y

    @Boris Sarana Hey Boris! Good to see a fellow bay area out of state investor!  I live in fremont as well! 

    I looked at Birmingham, Huntsville and Montgomery and decided to focus on huntsville as it made more sense to me numbers and growth wise. I purchased a property 3 months back and planning to buy few more in the coming months.

    We recently started a bay area out of state investors google group, you should join that as well. PM me and I would give you more info on that.

  • Flipper/Rehabber 路 Los Angeles, CA 路 Member since 2009 路 1k+ posts 路 732 votes
    8y
    Gorden Lopes I鈥檝e just been looking at the market recently. The current and growing tech industry seems like a big positive . Education level is high there . Looks like a lot of new development too . Mid city Huntsville is a big one that is a $350 million project . Are you buying SFH there or multi family ? What kind of cap rates are you seeing ?
  • Rental Property Investor 路 Fremont, CA 路 Member since 2016 路 298 posts 路 222 votes
    8y

    @Joseph M.

    Hi Joseph!

    I am mostly focussing on SFR. For cap rates, it depends on what zip codes and what area you want to invest and it can really change based on your risk apetite but based on my limited time looking at Huntsville atleast I can find some decent deals if I look little harder.

    Hope that helps! Happy investing! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.