I really need an honest handyman/painter in Phoenix

6 Replies

I need to sell my house in Phoenix urgently. It needs cosmetic work done throughout- interior painting and non major repairs. Unfortunately I am outside of the US presently, so I need to organize the work from afar. I have had a dreadful time trying to find contractors online. Could anyone please refer me to an honest, fair priced handyman in Phoenix?

I know most investors like to keep their best contractors to themselves but it's unlikely I will be taking away your number one guy, because I only need him as a one off!

I would be truly grateful if anyone can help. 

While a referral is definitely preferred throw out an add on Craigslist and Facebook Marketplace.  Good chance you will at least get some names to help you move forward.  Best of luck!

@Nat Chan I can refer you to a painter. Possibly a handyman too, but depends if he is booked at the moment or not. How many days/weeks do you expect the job to take? Do you have someone lined up to list the property? 

Originally posted by @Kurt Phillips :

While a referral is definitely preferred throw out an add on Craigslist and Facebook Marketplace.  Good chance you will at least get some names to help you move forward.  Best of luck!

I appreciate you taking the time to reply Kurt but looking for someone on Craigslist is probably the best idea for finding a drug addict or scammer

Originally posted by @Kellen King :

@Nat Chan I can refer you to a painter. Possibly a handyman too, but depends if he is booked at the moment or not. How many days/weeks do you expect the job to take? Do you have someone lined up to list the property? 

I need someone full time for 1 week

@Nat Chan

Sending you a PM. I work for a luxury firm and naturally our clients are quite picky about who we let in the home to do work, so you can trust our guys. 

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here