Skip to content
Arizona Real Estate Q&A Discussion Forum

User Stats

Votes
Aaliyah Iman
  • Tallahassee, FL
Votes |
Phoenix, AZ and Florida Tax Auction Fees and How to Participate.

Aaliyah Iman
  • Tallahassee, FL
Posted Oct 21 2019, 08:31

Hello, all!

I’m a newbie to the investing world and am still in my research phase. I wanted to ask something I couldn’t find in the forums, or on the internet.

I currently live in Tallahassee, Fl but plan to move to Phoenix, AZ where I will begin my investing. Does anyone here know how to get involved in Phoenix? Also, while I’m still in Florida, are we allowed to attend just to learn and not necessarily participate?

I have heard on a podcast that there are fees connected to tax auctions depending on how many properties you are purchasing. However, I would like to confirm if so, what are these fees and are they indeed refundable if you do not end up making a purchase?

Also, what are some tips you’d recommend for someone new as a way to check the property and make sure that everything that’s listed about it is accurate and that there aren’t any partial, or pending payments on the property before one decides to invest? Silly question, but is it possible to get a refund if you change your mind about the property and and want to put it up for auction again? 

What are someone bad experiences you’ve had, or someone you know has had doing this that has turned out to be a learning lesson?

Thanks a bunch!

Loading replies...