Lot of construction in Rancho Cordova, CA

Lot of construction in Rancho Cordova, CA

CA · Member since 2013 · 221 posts · 30 votes

Hello,

I am seeing lot of construction happening in Rancho Cordova, CA. Is there anyone investing in this area or looking for a deal ? What is driving this area so much. I do not see major job market but lot is happening so I'm trying to figure out what is driving the market. 

0Reply
19 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • San Francisco, CA · Member since 2015 · 60 posts · 12 votes
    8y

    @Pete Tam, can you be more specific about the construction you are seeing in Rancho Cordova? Is it SFR or apartments or duplexes? I've been buying duplexes and fourplexes in Rancho in the past several years and they appreciated nicely and rents have gone up quite a bit. So, I am curious about the transformation of that area that you are referring to. Thanks.

  • CA · Member since 2013 · 221 posts · 30 votes
    8y

    @Lenny B. I am seeing all of it that you mentioned. Lots of SFR and Duplex. Also I know there will be apartment complexes too. I will have to find a county news that I was reading. I will unicast you.

    Where in Racho are you investing ? I would like to hear more from you if you can share. Drop me a message if you can. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.