Votes
Dwann Jackson
  • Texarkana, TX
Votes |
New investor needs help!

Dwann Jackson
  • Texarkana, TX
Posted Mar 29 2015, 07:11
Hello my name is Dwann and I was advised to join this forum for success and guidance. I have two deals I need assistance with. 1. The owner inherited his mothers property along with his two sisters. There are no mortgages or Liens on the property valued at $162k he said his bottom offer is $165-$175k and he would like for me to place an offer ASAP! He is motivated to sell quickly cause one of his sisters needs the money and want to quickly get rid of the property. I'm coming in with no money but would like to structure a deal where I can own the property to lease it and also pull cash at closing. 2. The owner has two mortgages and he is tired of paying two mortgages. The home was listed at $144k and he owes the bank $80k. He had leased the home prior to placing it up for sale by owner and he also mentioned owner financing. Both home are in excellent condition. The only work needed on these properties is carpet cleaning, that's it. They are both located in a great neighborhood with top schools in the surrounding area. How can I offer 2 structured deals to place us in a win win situation with no money out of my pocket and pull cash at closing on both properties?

Loading replies...