Commercial Insurance Agent

6 Replies

My family has a background in buy and hold investing, and I am in the process of beginning my investing career as well.  But, I am also building an independent insurance agency, and we have a strong niche in helping both flippers, and buy and hold investors in risk management and protecting their assets.  

I am hoping to work on the site as a resource for all members who might have insurance questions.  Hopefully if I can add value and prove my worth it will expand into a mutually beneficial business relationship.  

Feel free to reach out to me here or on the forums, I am happy to answer any questions you have.  I work in California so the law maybe slightly different in your state, but I am happy to at least try and point you in the right direction.  

Welcome to BiggerPockets, @Parker Cox .

Take a little time to poke around the site. We have a top-rated Podcast with new episodes every week.

Do you know we also have a Blog? Written by investors with lots of experience, our blog covers just about any real estate topic you can think of.

Finally, take a moment to set up your keyword alerts. Reserving at least one for your local area can help you keep up with conversations and connect with investors near you. 

@John Arendsen 

If I said it in those words, I apologize.  But, I currently provide multiple investors with coverage on everything from flipping policies specifically designed to provide coverage for the risk associated with a vacant non-owner occupied property that is being renovated to the master policies for HOAs/multifamily properties as well as the business owners policies for those who are buy and hold investors.  

I hope that clarifies somewhat.

@Joe Fairless

Ultimately, I think investors are surprised at the immense arrays of options available.  Insurance is surprisingly in tune with the Real Estate Investing world.  

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you