• Contractor
  • Pataskala, OH
Votes |
Northeast and Central Ohio

Jacob Goist
  • Contractor
  • Pataskala, OH
Posted Feb 10 2016, 07:43
Good morning! My name is Jake and I am a full time firefighter/paramedic by trade. I currently live in central Ohio and have one rental unit... Also on my days off I own and operate a property management/property preservation company. I found BP just a few days ago and am looking for connections, advice, potential partnerships and deals.... I look forward to hearing from anyone and everyone!

User Stats

Votes
Dave Visaya
  • Audio Engineer and Investor
  • Cebu City, Cebu
Votes |
  • Audio Engineer and Investor
  • Cebu City, Cebu
ModeratorReplied Feb 10 2016, 09:30

Hey @Jacob Goist welcome to the site! It's great to have you! feel free to interact in the forums, meet some great people, and definitely provide more value to the community by sharing your thoughts, experiences, and of course, success stories!

User Stats

Votes
Kathleen Bassett
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cleveland, OH
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cleveland, OH
Replied Feb 11 2016, 06:12

Welcome to BP @Jacob Goist! You are definitely in the right place to learn more about REI and connect with the right people. I mainly work in the NE Ohio market, so feel free to connect with me if you want to talk more about investment opportunities here. Best of luck to you, Kathleen

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Dell Schlabach
  • Investor
  • Canton-Akron, OH
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Canton-Akron, OH
Replied Feb 14 2016, 16:42
Originally posted by @Jacob Goist:

Good morning! My name is Jake and I am a full time firefighter/paramedic by trade. I currently live in central Ohio and have one rental unit... Also on my days off I own and operate a property management/property preservation company. I found BP just a few days ago and am looking for connections, advice, potential partnerships and deals.... I look forward to hearing from anyone and everyone!

Welcome to bigger pockets, fabulous place to gain insights into real estate.

We are in your back yard, we buy rehab and sell, we don't do rentals.

What kind of deals are you looking for, rentals?

If you want to talk real estate, feel free to reach out. 

User Stats

Votes
Jacob Goist
  • Contractor
  • Pataskala, OH
Votes |
  • Contractor
  • Pataskala, OH
Replied Feb 14 2016, 20:41

Hi Dell Schlabach .... I'm very new to this game. I recently purchased a house in Columbus where I am a full time firefighter and turned my Massillon house into a rental. The end goal is to accumulate a number of rentals and do some fix and flips. Being so new, any and all advice and guidance is greatly appreciated! Thank you!

User Stats

Votes
Jessie Niu
  • Columbus, OH
Votes |
  • Columbus, OH
Replied Feb 15 2016, 01:51

Welcome Jacob! I am an investor & landlord in Columbus, and new to this game too, but I found myself additive to it ;)