Santosh P.
  • San Jose, CA
Votes |
Newbie from San Jose trying to invest in Bakersfield CA

Santosh P.
  • San Jose, CA
Posted Dec 19 2016, 15:54

Hello BP Community,

I am newbie from San Jose California trying to get into REI in USA. I have some experience of real estate investments back in my home country (India) but it is quite different.

I am very interested in cash flowing multi family units. I am thinking of focusing on Bakerfield area to begin with because of affordability and proximity to my home (can drive there in 4 hours). Any suggestions? Any other cities in California that you would like to suggest for multifamily units?

Since I have just started, I am looking to build a team. I am looking for knowledgeable real estate agent (preferably who is an investor too and specialized in multifamily houses). I am planning to visit Bakersfield on Friday Dec 23 and will be happy to meet any real estate agent who is interested in working with me. 

Very excited to start my journey of REI in 2017! My goal is to have between 5-10 doors by end of 2017. BP has been source of inspiration and providing tremendous resources to get up to the speed!

Thanks for reading my short introduction and looking forward to post/contribute to various forums!

Cheers

Santosh

Loading replies...