• Wholesaler
  • North Richland Hills, TX
Votes |
Newbie from North Richland Hills, TX

Seneca Brown
  • Wholesaler
Posted Feb 7 2017, 23:21

My name is Seneca, I am new to real estate investing but very eager to learn and grow. I'm originally from Chicago, IL and relocated to Texas 2 years ago. Currently I work in the Underwriters department for State Farm. My goals in Real Estate is to start out in wholesale, work my way into fix and flips, rental property, and lease options or seller financing. After reading: The Ultimate Beginners Guide to Real Estate Investment. I was hooked and wanted to learn more about Real Estate Investment. So, I am clear Mind and ready to learn from everyone that has knowledge to pass. Thank you all for everything and assisting in achieving my goals.

User Stats

Votes
Tom Ott
  • Equity Raiser and Turnkey Provider
  • Cleveland, OH
Votes |
  • Equity Raiser and Turnkey Provider
  • Cleveland, OH
Replied Feb 8 2017, 06:04
Originally posted by @Seneca Brown:

My name is Seneca, I am new to real estate investing but very eager to learn and grow. I'm originally from Chicago, IL and relocated to Texas 2 years ago. Currently I work in the Underwriters department for State Farm. My goals in Real Estate is to start out in wholesale, work my way into fix and flips, rental property, and lease options or seller financing. After reading: The Ultimate Beginners Guide to Real Estate Investment. I was hooked and wanted to learn more about Real Estate Investment. So, I am clear Mind and ready to learn from everyone that has knowledge to pass. Thank you all for everything and assisting in achieving my goals.

Hello,

Welcome to BP! This is really a great place to get things started with your investing! Best of luck to you.

User Stats

Votes
Mark Nolan
Pro Member
  • Professional
  • Carlsbad, CA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Professional
  • Carlsbad, CA
Replied Feb 8 2017, 06:05

@Seneca Brown

Welcome to Bigger Pockets. Make sure to read the Beginner’s Guide: http://www.biggerpockets.com/real-estate-investing

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Seneca Brown
  • Wholesaler
Votes |
  • Wholesaler
Replied Feb 8 2017, 09:23

Thank you, and I will be sure to do that.