San Diego Locals investing here and across country

12 Replies

Hello Everyone,

I am new to Bigger Pockets and would love to meet with other investors in the San Diego or Southern California area to discuss real estate and share strategies about local investing and out of state investing.  Anyway interested in meeting up let me know.

Thanks,

Twana

Sounds good.  let's connect early next week and figure out a time to chat.  I'm still figuring out how to use the features of this platform.

@Twana Rasoul There's a San Diego meetup this weekend, organized by active BPers @Parker Cox and @Kevin Fox - part of a series held at different REI projects around the county. It's a great event - meet friendly, active folks in San Diego AND get an onsite look at an interesting project that's underway. I'm a big fan.

https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/521/topics/480302-sdrei-network-and-learn-1031-tri-plex-in-northpark?page=1#p2960834

Originally posted by @Justin R. :

@Twana Rasoul There's a San Diego meetup this weekend, organized by active BPers @Parker Cox and @Kevin Fox - part of a series held at different REI projects around the county. It's a great event - meet friendly, active folks in San Diego AND get an onsite look at an interesting project that's underway. I'm a big fan.

https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/521/topics/480302-sdrei-network-and-learn-1031-tri-plex-in-northpark?page=1#p2960834

I have been to a 5 or 6 of these and find them both interesting and a good networking opportunity.  My son has a cross country tournament at that time but if the calendar was open I would try to attend (I find them to have been worth the time) .

@Twana Rasoul  Hey Twana! Welcome to Bigger Pockets! Bigger Pockets is a great place to network, learn about the real estate investing business, and get deals done correctly. Congrats and I wish you tons of success. 

I believe there are lots of investors here who are from San Diego. Good luck!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you