Votes
George Ozoude
  • Houston, TX
Votes |
Houstonian, new and networking

George Ozoude
  • Houston, TX
Posted Apr 12 2018, 10:14
Just introducing myself here. I’m George. Hey everyone and anyone! I’m new to this whole deal. But hopefully will be a successful real estate landlord to start. I’m excited and looking to network with other Houstonians and Texans for now. My interests are in large multi family homes 20-100 units each. Right now the BRRRR strategy is my plan.

User Stats

Votes
Michael S.
  • Biggerpockets Support
  • Las Pinas, Metro Manila
Votes |
  • Biggerpockets Support
  • Las Pinas, Metro Manila
Replied Apr 12 2018, 21:54

Welcome to BP George and best of luck on your investing

User Stats

Votes
Ken Breeze
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Phoenix, AZ
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Phoenix, AZ
Replied Apr 13 2018, 02:42

Hey @George Ozoude Welcome to the Bigger Pockets universe! Glad you joined the best real estate investing website ever!

To alleviate your biggest pain I highly recommend using the awesome tools provided here on BP.

A few more tips to get started:

Find and connect with other BP members that are in your area.

Set up keyword alerts to be notified of the topics that interest you.

Read Beginner’s Guide.

Check out BP Podcasts.

Find upcoming real estate events and meetups near you.

If you'd like to tag someone in the conversation, type @ followed by their name and then select the name of that person that appears below the comments box. They will be notified of being tagged so that they can jump back into the conversation.

Happy house hunting!

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Jordan Decuir
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Katy, TX
Votes |
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Katy, TX
Replied Apr 13 2018, 03:44

Hi George Ozoude welcome aboard. Real estate is a great investment vehicle, particularly from a total-return perspective so I think you are doing a great thing by looking to get into it. Have you been to any meetups?

Jorge De Jesus put together a small, informal meetup this saturday in the Katy area if you are interested.

Best of luck to you. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

User Stats

Votes
Aziz Raji
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Chicago, IL
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Chicago, IL
Replied Apr 13 2018, 04:43

George Ozoude Welcome to BiggerPockets! It is great to have you and feel free to jump in the community there are great people in the forum.

User Stats

Votes
Jorge De Jesus
  • Katy, TX
Votes |
  • Katy, TX
Replied Apr 13 2018, 18:44
Originally posted by @George Ozoude:
Just introducing myself here.

I'm George. Hey everyone and anyone! I'm new to this whole deal. But hopefully will be a successful real estate landlord to start. I'm excited and looking to network with other Houstonians and Texans for now. My interests are in large multi family homes 20-100 units each. Right now the BRRRR strategy is my plan.

Welcome! Happy to have you! Hope you come by Katy and grab a coffee

User Stats

Votes
Aziz Raji
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Chicago, IL
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Chicago, IL
Replied Apr 13 2018, 19:18

Welcome to BiggerPockets! It is great to have you and feel free to jump in the community there are great people in the forum.

User Stats

Votes
George Ozoude
  • Houston, TX
Votes |
  • Houston, TX
Replied Apr 14 2018, 10:10

Thanks for the welcome all.

@Jordan Decuir @Jorge De Jesus Just seeing this and working so it may be tough. Send me the details anyway! You never know. Ether way I would be happy to stay aware of any local meetups. I've been to several in many locations throughout Houston over the last year. I am starting to settle into one in my neighborhood that I just found.