New to Real estate PA, De, NJ

5 Replies

Hi, my name is Dan and I am new to real estate investing. I've been listening to BP podcast for awhile now and  I think I'm finally in a place where i need to start making moves to make my dream of financial freedom. I wanted to introduce myself and see if anyone in my area is interested is trying to lighten there plate by me helping them in anyway I can . I'm looking to go in the wholesales at first to learn of to make a deal and move my way up! If there is anyone in the tri state area (pa, De, Nj) looking for deals I want to help, what type of properties are you looking for? How much? How many sq feet? Please feel free to contact me and I am thankful for any and all advice.

@Daniel Scruggs hello and welcome to BiggerPockets!

You just took a big step towards starting off in real estate investment. Bigger Pockets is a great place for networking and getting deals done.

It's one step for real estate investing, the other step for great success!

Congratulations and I wish you all the success, Daniel!  Remember, we are happy to help in any way we can.

Thanks for the good words Jill. I do have a couple question that i put on another disscussion page about direct mail and wholesaling.. The Discussion  is in my profile.. any advice is greatly appreicated .

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you