Skip to content
New Member Introductions

User Stats

Votes
Peter Lombardi
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Westchester County
Votes |
Rental Property Investing in Westchester County NY.

Peter Lombardi
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Westchester County
Posted May 30 2019, 08:01

My name is Peter Lombardi and along with my business partner began investing in rental properties in Westchester County NY in 2018. Between June and October of last year we completed our first project which comprised of the complete renovation of a 2 family home in New Rochelle NY. Once renovated and rented we were able to refi with a lender pulling a large percentage of our capital out of the project and began to look for our next deal. This month (May 2019) we finally closed on another 2 family home in Tuckahoe NY and are in the beginning stages of the renovations. 

The reason I am writing this post and have signed up with BP is because I am hoping to meet other investors who are operating in the same geographical locations as I am. Over the past two years I have spent immense amounts of time studying this industry however most of the material that I have consumed comes from investors operating in other parts of the country where the numbers look totally different from what we see here in Westchester County. My hope is to connect with other investors from this area in order to both grow my knowledge base as to what is considered a successful deal as well better understanding variables or factors that should be looked at when analyzing deals specific to this location. My hope is to grow my network with other like minded individuals and hopefully form mutually beneficial relationships as I continue down this career path. 

If you are currently operating in Westchester, have specific knowledge of the marketplace or are looking to get started investing in the area please feel free to reach out ot me as I would love the opportunity to discuss in more detail with you. 

Loading replies...